Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For a free consultation, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news