Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For further clarifications, feel free to contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is known as a city of opportunities and is the commercial hub of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), transforming itself from an oil-dependent to one of the leading and economic innovation hubs in the world. Due to its flexible business setup governemnt policies and...
The gold industry in Dubai has been thriving since the 1940s due to its free trade policies which have encouraged traders from all over the world. Gold trading is one of the leading imports in Dubai. If you are an entrepreneur who is willing to start a gold trading...
Dubai is amongst the world’s famous destinations for business which is preferred by entrepreneurs. Due to its world-class infrastructure, global strategic location, attractive taxation benefits it is one of the best places for doing business in Dubai. There are many...
Dubai is a prominent business destination for global investors and business professionals. From manufacturing to selling, Dubai is one of the most profitable countries. The textile industry is booming and growing rapidly along with massive employee opportunities. If...
A trademark is a symbol, word, or logo that is registered legally through their use represents a brand or an enterprise. Trademark registration protects the logo and the brand name of your company. Trademarks are intellectual property rights governed and protected by...
There is a massive increase in businesses in the UAE. With the ever-changing rules and regulations, there is a huge demand for a law firm in Dubai. Due to its liberal business environment, taxation benefits, and world-class infrastructure, Dubai is considered a...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.