Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For a free consultation, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The UAE, with its thriving economy and diverse workforce, has a well-defined set of employment laws that safeguard the rights of both employers and employees. These laws establish rules surrounding wages, employment contracts, and potential disputes, creating a...
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero
Foreign-Owned Businesses in the UAE The UAE has always been a positive and financially rewarding destination for savvy entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. It features a friendly environment, tons of networking potential, and business-friendly regulations that take...
The RAK Free Zone The Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone has quickly grown to become one of the top business jurisdictions in the UAE for up-and-coming digital creators hoping to find success in the region. This hub is now firmly positioned as a strategic destination for...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news