Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For a free consultation, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
In recent years, the UAE government has enacted numerous business-friendly policies and initiatives that give business owners the ability to operate efficiently and profitably. And one such program is ESAAD, an initiative that grants Golden Visa holders access to...
For years, Dubai has grown to become a global business hub renowned worldwide for its healthy business climate, progressive regulations, and skilled workforce. It’s also home to relaxed immigration and tax policies that make operating a profitable business easier....
With businesses expanding rapidly in the UAE, more cities are adopting Free Trade Zones. One such Free Zone is the Khalifa Industrial Zone (KIZAD), located in Abu Dhabi. This Free Zone is recognized as an industrial and administrative center for the region, with...
UAE Labor Law Changes Are Here Changes to the way private sector employment works in the UAE – including flexible working and shared jobs – were introduced in early 2022. These amended labor laws were first outlined by UAE government officials in November of 2021, and...
The UAE Family Visa The UAE has long been known as a bastion for business and one of the world's largest, most productive business hubs. Each day, thousands of investors and entrepreneurs travel to the region to make investments, find companies, and conduct business....
Forming a Mini Supermarket in the Meydan Free Zone If you've thought about opening your own mini supermarket, Dubai has many opportunities! It's a region with a bustling economy, business-friendly regulations, and relaxed tax responsibilities. As a result, many...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news