Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For a free consultation, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is About Much More Than Just Oil It's fair to say that the Middle East is recognized as a global center for petroleum production, and the oil and gas industry in the UAE is certainly a prominent feature. Even so, the UAE has come to be known for much more than...
When applying for an E-Trader License in Dubai, you’ll first need to choose where you intend to operate. The region is home to many locations, including Mainland Dubai, numerous Free Zones, and more. And with over 2,000 business activities that operate in this area,...
Forming a furniture trading business in Dubai can be promising and profitable. For foreign investors and aspiring entrepreneurs, the steady growth of this industry comes, in part, from the demands of the real estate industry. With an ever-growing business world, more...
You will need to know the steps to secure a social media influencer licnes
In February, Law No. 4 of 2022 was enacted, regulating the use of virtual assets in the Emirate. This law works to begin the lengthy process of establishing a legal framework for handling virtual tender, including cryptocurrency and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs. Part...
In 2018, Abu Dhabi’s Department of Economic Development, or ADDED, set forth plans for the initial phase of what is now referred to as the dual license program. This plan aims to ease the difficulties of conducting business in the region and promote overall economic...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news