Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For a free consultation, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Why Choose Dubai for Your Retirement As you reach retirement age, you have a choice where you want to spend your golden years. There are many options available to you. One such destination that is quickly gaining popularity is the city of Dubai. This metropolis along...
Digital Marketing in the UAE Let's face it! Traditional marketing tactics are slowly fading away thanks to the incredible possibilities offered by digital advertising. In fact, Digital marketing is a booming industry that’s expected to surpass $375 billion...
The UAE Remains the Top Destination for Business and Ecommerce Ecommerce in the UAE has seen an upward trend for years, and with consumer purchasing practices evolving, the forecast for the surrounding it seems brighter than ever. By undertaking numerous initiatives,...
An Introduction to the Dubai Technology Entrepreneurship Campus The Dubai Technology Entrepreneurship Campus (DTEC) is a government-owned industry created to provide start-ups with a favorable work environment to help them grow and prosper. This entrepreneur center is...
5.66 Million Visits Since the opening of the Dubai Expo 2020 in October, Dubai has seen a massive influx of visitors to the region. And combined with the 50th Golden Jubilee celebrations, the numbers have grown to nearly 5.66 million visits as early December. Many...
Dubai is Boosting the UAE’s Economic Competitiveness With the pandemic causing untold amounts of disruption to travel and business around the globe, the UAE has shifted tactics to improve its economic health. As a result, authorities have rolled out a five-year plan...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news