Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For a free consultation, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
How Foreigners Can Set Up a Business in Saudi Arabia
Business in Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia's rapidly expanding economy and strategic location make it an attractive destination for foreign investors looking to set up a business in the Middle East. With a favorable business environment and deep government support, the...
Setting Up Your Business in the UAE Can Be a Game Changer
Setting Up Your Business UAE Makes Good Sense Thinking about expanding your business into the Middle East? That’s a good call, especially if you want to take advantage of the booming economy and business-friendly environment presented by the United Arab Emirates. The...
Information About Trade Licenses in Dubai
Dubai Trade License The UAE has made huge strides in developing the region’s business environment, creating a market that offers incentives and business-positive regulations for investors of all types. But before you can form your company, you’ll need to secure a...
How to Open a Company Bank Account in Dubai
Opening a Company Bank Account in UAE Dubai is a thriving hub of business activity, making it an ideal location for investors and entrepreneurs looking to establish a business. The government of Dubai has implemented a streamlined business environment, making it easy...
Setting Up a Dubai Free Zone Company? Think Dubai Airport Free Zone
Business Setup Dubai Free Zones Is a Good Call Dubai is known to be a world-class tourist destination, but we attract more than just casual visitors. Dubai’s location, superior infrastructure, and business-welcoming policies also make it a leading global economic...
Basics of VAT Registration in Saudi Arabia
Starting and Operating a Business in Saudi Arabia Makes Good Sens If you’re a foreign business entrepreneur or investor who’s thinking about setting up a shop in Saudi Arabia, that’s a smart move. Why choose the KSA? Saudi Arabia has the largest free-market economy...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news