Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For a free consultation, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
5.66 Million Visits Since the opening of the Dubai Expo 2020 in October, Dubai has seen a massive influx of visitors to the region. And combined with the 50th Golden Jubilee celebrations, the numbers have grown to nearly 5.66 million visits as early December. Many...
Dubai is Boosting the UAE’s Economic Competitiveness With the pandemic causing untold amounts of disruption to travel and business around the globe, the UAE has shifted tactics to improve its economic health. As a result, authorities have rolled out a five-year plan...
Business Partnerships Can Be Lucrative and Exciting Forming a business partnership can undoubtedly be an Exhilarating experience! You've found a person that shares your ideas, interests, and goals. You work well together, have a shared vision, and the next logical...
Dubai is a Paradise Destination for Shoppers Whether you’re here to take in the sights or to get your chance to shop at some of the largest malls and festivals in the world, Dubai is a massive retail destination that is the envy of customers and potential investors...
The Food and Beverage Sector in the UAE Did you know that the UAE has one of the leading beverage markets in the Middle East? In fact, recent analysis shows that this region's food and beverage market is expected to increase by 6.9% each year. And with steadily...
The Entrepreneurial Nation Project In November, the UAE unveiled an initiative to bring at least 20 multi-billion dollar startups to the region by 2031. These startup companies, also known as ‘unicorns’ due to their rarity, are being drawn to the UAE due to...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news