Maid visa in Dubai
Maid visa in Dubai – A maid visa allows foreign domestic helpers to work in another country. The maid visa needs to be sponsored by the employer who has the need for a domestic helper.
Sponsor’s monthly salary should not be less than AED 6,000 or AED 5,000 plus free accommodation. Read more
Required Documents for Maid Visa in Dubai
- Filled application form
- Original passport of Maid
- Four Passport size color photographs (White background)
- Original passport and also the residence visa of the Sponsor
- Original Emirates ID of the Sponsor
- Duly attested labour contract or Original recent salary slip of the Sponsor
- Copy of attested house tenancy agreement (EJARI) of sponsor
- Copy of DEWA in the name of the applicant
- Original Marriage Certificate of Sponsor (attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Translated in Arabic)
- No relation Certificate (if the sponsor and maid are from same country)
Required Documents for Renewal of maid visa in Dubai
- Maid’s original passport and also the residence visa.
- Maid’s Emirates ID (need to be renewed annually).
- Three Passport-sized photos of both maid and sponsor
- Copy of Passport and also the residence visa of sponsor
- Sponsor’s labor contract/salary certificate (attested).
- Tenancy agreement attested
- Copy of DEWA in name of applicant.
- Maid’s labour contract.
- Maid’s medical certificate.
Cancellation of maid visa in Dubai
Some of the important steps for cancellation of maid visa in UAE; are following below
- Get visa cancellation form from DNRD/Immigration department.
- Offer copy of maid’s passport and also one-way ticket to home country.
- On the departure date, you need to go together with the maid to the airport along with her passport, labour ID, visa cancellation form and your own passport.
- The airport immigration officials will set-up the cancellation process in accordance with the law.
For a free consultation, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Numerous institutions in the UAE require documents to be attested or notarized before they are official. This is typically due to a wide range of reasons. Usually, companies request that documents submitted by employees, like college certificates and other...
The UAE is one of the largest business hubs on Earth, with a booming market and tons of opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs. But for business setup in Free Zones, you are required to own and maintain a banking account to make transactions and conduct...
The United Arab Emirates government has gone to great lengths to welcome and invite foreign nationals. The nation has invested in creating an impressive infrastructure with modern engineering, and has worked hard to create a better, more convenient quality of life for...
For any corporation based in Dubai or elsewhere in the United Arab Emirates, the official trade license must be renewed every year. In Dubai, a trade license is a legal document that authorizes a company to do trade or provide other essential business services. The...
Dubai is home to a continuously evolving economy that's ripe with business possibilities for new firms and investors. It's also become one of the most investor-friendly business locations globally. Forming a business in Dubai is a straightforward process that only...
A Branch Office is an extension of a foreign parent firm based outside of the United Arab Emirates, in which a commercial enterprise is conducted. It's a full-fledged company with the authority to undertake contracts and engage in other activities stipulated in its...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news