Masdar City Free Zone
Masdar City is an emerging global hub for clean technology and also renewable energy. If you want to start a company related to renewable energy and green technology then the best place in the Middle East is Masdar City.
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (corporate shareholder)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (natural shareholder)
- Branch of a foreign/Local company
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Masdar City
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Quick and also easy business setup
- Connecting point to local, regional and also international markets
- Research and development hub partnering with Masdar Institute of Technology
- Cost-effective licensing and also office space
- One of the world’s most beautiful, sustainable living and also working business clusters
- World-class facilities and also state of the art infrastructure for tech companies
Licensing segments include
- Renewable Energy
- Clean Tech and Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Marketing and Events
- Human Resource Development
- Energy Industry
- Healthcare Services
- Service Providers
- Property Development Services
- Regional Headquarters, Trading, and Holding Companies
- Business Centre and Data Centers
- Community Services (Retail, Food & Beverage outlets)
For further details,Contact us: +971 52 544 1248or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news