- March 21, 2018
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Commercial Trade License is granted to companies involved in commercial trade activities related to goods, commodities, and services. Commercial Trade License is a requisite for the regulations and protection of companies.
- Application form
- Passport copies of partners
- Emirates ID of UAE nationals
- Original lease contract (EJARI)
- The permit issued by the Dubai Municipality Building Department
- Proof of payment for the issuance of the trade license
How to obtain a commercial license:
- One should start off by assigning the main activity the company will carry out & other relevant activities, there can be a maximum of ten activities per a single commercial license
- Selecting the type of business for registration
- Registering the company with the companies’ register
- Submission of the documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai and with the UAE Federal Ministry of Economy for the commercial license.
- Lastly, the Department of Economic Development (DED) will release the commercial license for the Dubai company
How to renew a commercial license and the required documents for renewal
- Original or a copy of the trade license
- Approval from the relevant authorities*
- Copy of the office space lease contract
- Details of employees’ accommodation for companies with a foreign shareholder
Alert – Validity of a commercial license in Dubai is one-year from the date of issuance and a renewed trade license also has a one-year validity.