Dubai Airport Free Zone was ingrained in 1996, as anelement of the Dubai Government’s imperative plan to be an investment driven economy. The enlargement rate of Dubai Airport Free Zone is the agile in the region and houses over 1300 companies from industry sectors as varied as: logistics & freight, jewelry, aviation /aeronautics industry, pharmaceutical products, IT and mobile phones accessories.
Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA) is comfortably available; it is located in the heart of Dubai and can be reached from any point of the city with ease. Its location within the Dubai International Airport has made DAFZA the most desired after free zones encompassed by international investors. Located strategically within the circumferences of Dubai International Airport, DAFZA offers a range of modern facilities with a state of the art infrastructure.
- 100 % foreign ownership
- 100 % tax exemption
- Fast and efficient cargo clearance facility
- Logistics facility within the free zone
- “One stop shop “ administration facilities
- On-site customer inspection
- Companies at Dubai free zone can function 24 hours a day
- Investment – Oriented Management
Types of Licenses
- Trading license
- Service license
- Industrial license