Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Free Trade Zone
About RAK FTZ
It is one of the fastest-growing free trade zones in UAE, houses over 4000 companies. Competitiveness, resilience and broad geographical reach makes it a popular business hub in the region. In addition to the state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure, RAK FTZ also offers you a range of legal, human resources and marketing assistance. RAK FTZ incorporates a system of four Parks – Business Park, Industrial Park, Technology Park and Al Ghayl Industrial Park procuring to distinct sectors. The flexible terms and conditions at RAK FTZ, coupled with minimum investment requirements and instant access to anall-inclusive business environment, facilitate your company quickly establish andesirable global presence. RAK FTZ offers fully furnished organizations for any type of trades and any size of operation.
RAK FTZ Company Formation
It offers offices with lease facilities that grants you to use shared and associated desks or offices on a time limited basis. As these services come with an accredited phone number, private email and mail address, license to operate in the UAE and an entry visa package, they are an ideal tool for self-employed businessmen, small businesses or professionals entering the UAE market or not demanding a permanent office space.
Flexi-desk is associated desk designed for single-person users. Consumers can check in and use an office to produce and print documents, access the Internet to check emails or conduct research and make use of a telephone for incoming or outgoing calls.
Flexi-office is a networked and modern office available for lease equipped with its own phone, computer, PC network, and Internet access. Consumers can log in and use the flexi-office to create and print documents, send or receive faxes, access Internet to check e-mails or conduct research, or just to make phone calls. Clients pay only for the services they use.
Features of RAK FTZ Company Formation
- 100% foreign ownership
- Free from corporate and income taxes
- Transparent laws and regulations
- Easy access Ras Al Khaimah airport and sea ports
- Competitive labor, office and warehouse rates
- Progressive and fast growing Free Zone
- Easy road, sea and air access
- Growing rapidly
- Beautiful coastline
- Ready-to-use, networked offices
- On short and long term leases
- 24/7 access
- Access to business lounge.
- Telephone equipment and internet access.
- Total flexibility to expand, downsize and relocate.
- Complimentary amenities.
- 31% of world’s population in 4-hour flying radius
- Proximity to express highways, seaports and airports
- Fast and efficient business set-up and support services
- Fast-track UAE visa issuance
- A wide range of real estate facilities to suit your individual business needs
- The Mazeed Services, which provides translation of documents, recruitment of employees, procurement support, creation and printing of corporate materials, and many other services
- A strategic geographical location that provides easy access to markets across Europe, North Africa and the Middle East as well as South and Central Asia
Types of Licenses For RAK FTZ
Import of raw materials, manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging, and exporting finished products. Feasibility and environmental impact studies and clearance from RAK FTZ are required.
Import and export, distribution, consolidation, storage or warehousing of items specified on the License.
Consulting And Service License
Offering consulting services in management, finance, investment, legal issues, labor relations, economics (including feasibility studies), industrial development, marketing, and related subjects.
Commercial – General Trading License
A General Trading License can be achieved under a Commercial License, which grants for more than seven product lines.