Shams Free Zone
Sharjah Media City (Shams) was formed in 2017. The Shams Free zone is hub for innovation in the creative and also media industries. The Shams free zone is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the UAE.
Types of companies in Shams Free Zone
- Shams Limited Liability Company
- Shams branch Company Setup
Types of licenses available in Shams
- Industrial License
- Service License
- Trading License
- Wholesale and Retail
- Services and Consultancy
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Shams
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Free transfer of funds and also others
- Physical presence of company owner is not required to incorporate a new company
- No need for annual audit or paid up share capital and also no need of NOC to start your own company
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- Allows opening of corporate bank account and also flexible visa allocation
- Inexpensive workforce and also easy recruitment procedures
- Vast activities covering Services, trading and also Industrial licenses with multiple visas
- Quick and also simple registration process
For further details, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Grow Your Business in the Tech Capital of the UAE! We live in a world that becomes more technologically advanced every day. It only makes sense that, as the digital world and the real world combine, our finances will get wrapped up in technology, too. After all, if...
Why You Should Start Your IT Business in Dubai’s Free Zones Dubai’s market has boomed in recent years thanks to the UAE government’s focus on transitioning its economy away from oil and toward tourism and business. This boom, in part, is thanks to the many free zones...
An Introduction to UAE Taxes The United Arab Emirates has positioned itself as one of the most progressive business markets in the world, offering numerous incentives to investors hoping to take advantage of one of the most robust global markets and the ample business...
RAK Offshore: An Introduction The UAE has a long history of placing heavy resources into the development of its economy. By offering business and tax incentives for investors, they've managed to transform the region into one of the largest markets in the world....
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news