Shams Free Zone
Sharjah Media City (Shams) was formed in 2017. The Shams Free zone is hub for innovation in the creative and also media industries. The Shams free zone is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the UAE.
Types of companies in Shams Free Zone
- Shams Limited Liability Company
- Shams branch Company Setup
Types of licenses available in Shams
- Industrial License
- Service License
- Trading License
- Wholesale and Retail
- Services and Consultancy
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Shams
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Free transfer of funds and also others
- Physical presence of company owner is not required to incorporate a new company
- No need for annual audit or paid up share capital and also no need of NOC to start your own company
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- Allows opening of corporate bank account and also flexible visa allocation
- Inexpensive workforce and also easy recruitment procedures
- Vast activities covering Services, trading and also Industrial licenses with multiple visas
- Quick and also simple registration process
For further details, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
UAE(United Arab Emirates) has seen an exponential growth over the years and has created a breeding ground for very many industries to flourish. When we think of UAE, our focus always shifts to the construction industry however it...
Abu Dhabi is one of the largest Emirates in the UAE which has infinite natural resources of oil and gas. The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] stores, refines, and distributes petrochemical products. Its vision is to bring the pioneering technologies to escalate...
Economic Substance Registration [ESR] is one of the initiatives established by the UAE with regards to the requirements of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development [OECD]. It is mainly introduced in countries with no corporate tax for complying with...
To start a driving school business in Dubai the entrepreneur needs to first obtain the license from the necessary authorities. You must also learn about the importance of a driver's license, identify the competition, and advertise your business. Certain rules and...
Dubai Knowledge Park commonly known as Dubai Village Park is a TECOM Free Zone. It is one of the best suited Free Zone for businessmen who are looking to establish human resource management. It is a unique business hub for entrepreneurs who are looking for business...
Dubai has become a training hub from all across the world. There are two different groups for Training Institute in Dubai; the former focuses on professional development and the latter focuses on institutes for children. Dubai is the fastest-growing population and...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news