Shams Free Zone
Sharjah Media City (Shams) was formed in 2017. The Shams Free zone is hub for innovation in the creative and also media industries. The Shams free zone is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the UAE.
Types of companies in Shams Free Zone
- Shams Limited Liability Company
- Shams branch Company Setup
Types of licenses available in Shams
- Industrial License
- Service License
- Trading License
- Wholesale and Retail
- Services and Consultancy
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Shams
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Free transfer of funds and also others
- Physical presence of company owner is not required to incorporate a new company
- No need for annual audit or paid up share capital and also no need of NOC to start your own company
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- Allows opening of corporate bank account and also flexible visa allocation
- Inexpensive workforce and also easy recruitment procedures
- Vast activities covering Services, trading and also Industrial licenses with multiple visas
- Quick and also simple registration process
For further details, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
5.66 Million Visits Since the opening of the Dubai Expo 2020 in October, Dubai has seen a massive influx of visitors to the region. And combined with the 50th Golden Jubilee celebrations, the numbers have grown to nearly 5.66 million visits as early December. Many...
Dubai is Boosting the UAE’s Economic Competitiveness With the pandemic causing untold amounts of disruption to travel and business around the globe, the UAE has shifted tactics to improve its economic health. As a result, authorities have rolled out a five-year plan...
Business Partnerships Can Be Lucrative and Exciting Forming a business partnership can undoubtedly be an Exhilarating experience! You've found a person that shares your ideas, interests, and goals. You work well together, have a shared vision, and the next logical...
Dubai is a Paradise Destination for Shoppers Whether you’re here to take in the sights or to get your chance to shop at some of the largest malls and festivals in the world, Dubai is a massive retail destination that is the envy of customers and potential investors...
The Food and Beverage Sector in the UAE Did you know that the UAE has one of the leading beverage markets in the Middle East? In fact, recent analysis shows that this region's food and beverage market is expected to increase by 6.9% each year. And with steadily...
The Entrepreneurial Nation Project In November, the UAE unveiled an initiative to bring at least 20 multi-billion dollar startups to the region by 2031. These startup companies, also known as ‘unicorns’ due to their rarity, are being drawn to the UAE due to...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news