Shams Free Zone
Sharjah Media City (Shams) was formed in 2017. The Shams Free zone is hub for innovation in the creative and also media industries. The Shams free zone is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the UAE.
Types of companies in Shams Free Zone
- Shams Limited Liability Company
- Shams branch Company Setup
Types of licenses available in Shams
- Industrial License
- Service License
- Trading License
- Wholesale and Retail
- Services and Consultancy
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Shams
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Free transfer of funds and also others
- Physical presence of company owner is not required to incorporate a new company
- No need for annual audit or paid up share capital and also no need of NOC to start your own company
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- Allows opening of corporate bank account and also flexible visa allocation
- Inexpensive workforce and also easy recruitment procedures
- Vast activities covering Services, trading and also Industrial licenses with multiple visas
- Quick and also simple registration process
For further details, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
There are very few things on Earth that are as immediately striking as the city skyline of Dubai. From the beautiful blue waters of the gulf to the sparkling tower of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the city has developed an aesthetic that is envied by every major city in the...
What is a Special Purpose Vehicle? No, it's not a Land Rover or some four-wheel-drive made for a specialized purpose like traveling in snow or driving through standing water. In fact, it really has nothing to do with transportation at all. Instead, it's a legal entity...
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Foray into Forex – Why Getting into the Foreign Exchange Market Makes Sense The stock market is a dynamic, active, ever-changing industry. Investing in the right thing at the right time really CAN help you to get rich quickly! At the same time, making the wrong...
Over the years, the UAE has seen tremendous growth with new people moving into the country and new businesses popping up everywhere. In fact, more than 20,000 companies are formed in the UAE each year. With all of these new companies comes the demand for jobs that...
Any good business owner wants to grow and expand their company. But, with growth comes change. However, if too many changes are made, your company won’t be compliant under the VAT rules in the UAE any longer. You have to make sure you keep up with all the rules and...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news