Trade License in Dubai
Trade License Dubai – If you want to setup a company in UAE then you must obtain a trade license. The business licensing procedures and governmental permits must be taken into keen consideration to start a business in Dubai
Department of Economic Development (DED)
The Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai is the authority to issue and also approve business trade license in Dubai.
For certain types of business, it needs approval from concerned ministries and also other relevant authorities.
- The banks and other financial institutions must need approval from the central bank of the UAE
- The Pharmaceutical and medical products must obtain approval from the Ministry of Health
- The commercial and industrial trades in UAE; should be registered with the Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Following are the types of trade license Dubai
- Professional license
- Industrial license
- Commercial license
It will be issued to the various employees, professionals, artists, craftsmen and also service providers.
A company associated with industrial or manufacturing based business activities.
All types of trading activity or any other commercial enterprise.
Trade license renewal in Dubai:
Trade license in Dubai requires renewal annually. Delay in applying for the renewal charges penalty and also may ban the business license, freezing all the business activities. Businesses must submit a complete set of documents required for business trade license renewal in Dubai, such as:
- Typed and (BR/1) Form
- Tenancy Contract Copy and also the EJARI Registration Certificate
- Business License Copy
How much does a trade license costs in Dubai?
The trade license in Dubai will cost around 15,000 AED to 50,000 AED or even more.
Following are the procedures to get trade license in Dubai
- Identify the nature of the enterprise (commercial, professional, or industrial)
- Identify the business activities (maximum of 10 activities per license)
- Designate a legal status of the business for your enterprise in the UAE
- Select a trade name and also register a trade name for your company
- Submit application to DED for initial approval (valid for 6 months) either via internet, a document creating consultancy/ legal consultant/ even personally
- Leasing a corporate office
- Prepare all the relevant documents like the validation proof of other government authorities and also the memorandum of association
- Submit additional application to the DED for the final approval
- Pay the fees and then the collect the trade license
To get a customized cost of trade license in Dubai, contact MSZ Consultancy, we can help you with the most suitable and affordable business trade license Dubai. For further details contact: +971 52 544 1248 or Email: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news