Trade License in Dubai
Trade License Dubai – If you want to setup a company in UAE then you must obtain a trade license. The business licensing procedures and governmental permits must be taken into keen consideration to start a business in Dubai
Department of Economic Development (DED)
The Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai is the authority to issue and also approve business trade license in Dubai.
For certain types of business, it needs approval from concerned ministries and also other relevant authorities.
- The banks and other financial institutions must need approval from the central bank of the UAE
- The Pharmaceutical and medical products must obtain approval from the Ministry of Health
- The commercial and industrial trades in UAE; should be registered with the Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Following are the types of trade license Dubai
- Professional license
- Industrial license
- Commercial license
It will be issued to the various employees, professionals, artists, craftsmen and also service providers.
A company associated with industrial or manufacturing based business activities.
All types of trading activity or any other commercial enterprise.
Trade license renewal in Dubai:
Trade license in Dubai requires renewal annually. Delay in applying for the renewal charges penalty and also may ban the business license, freezing all the business activities. Businesses must submit a complete set of documents required for business trade license renewal in Dubai, such as:
- Typed and (BR/1) Form
- Tenancy Contract Copy and also the EJARI Registration Certificate
- Business License Copy
How much does a trade license costs in Dubai?
The trade license in Dubai will cost around 15,000 AED to 50,000 AED or even more.
Following are the procedures to get trade license in Dubai
- Identify the nature of the enterprise (commercial, professional, or industrial)
- Identify the business activities (maximum of 10 activities per license)
- Designate a legal status of the business for your enterprise in the UAE
- Select a trade name and also register a trade name for your company
- Submit application to DED for initial approval (valid for 6 months) either via internet, a document creating consultancy/ legal consultant/ even personally
- Leasing a corporate office
- Prepare all the relevant documents like the validation proof of other government authorities and also the memorandum of association
- Submit additional application to the DED for the final approval
- Pay the fees and then the collect the trade license
To get a customized cost of trade license in Dubai, contact MSZ Consultancy, we can help you with the most suitable and affordable business trade license Dubai. For further details contact: +971 52 544 1248 or Email: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Golden Visa: An Overview In 2019, the United Arab Emirates, in a bid to draw in foreign residents and expand businesses in the region, implemented a new 5 or 10 year residential visa system to allow foreign owners to work, live, and study in the UAE without the...
IFZA One of the Leading Free Zones in the UAE IFZA, or The International Free Zone Authority, remains one of the most cost-effective solutions for business setup in the UAE. Their focus on hosting a wide variety of business activities under a single license while...
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been a bastion for businesses for decades, with thousands of companies flocking to the region to conduct business. And despite the effects of the pandemic, the rate of growth is expected to pick back up in 2021. There has never been...
There are very few things on Earth that are as immediately striking as the city skyline of Dubai. From the beautiful blue waters of the gulf to the sparkling tower of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the city has developed an aesthetic that is envied by every major city in the...
What is a Special Purpose Vehicle? No, it's not a Land Rover or some four-wheel-drive made for a specialized purpose like traveling in snow or driving through standing water. In fact, it really has nothing to do with transportation at all. Instead, it's a legal entity...
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news