Trade License in Dubai
Trade License Dubai – If you want to setup a company in UAE then you must obtain a trade license. The business licensing procedures and governmental permits must be taken into keen consideration to start a business in Dubai
Department of Economic Development (DED)
The Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai is the authority to issue and also approve business trade license in Dubai.
For certain types of business, it needs approval from concerned ministries and also other relevant authorities.
- The banks and other financial institutions must need approval from the central bank of the UAE
- The Pharmaceutical and medical products must obtain approval from the Ministry of Health
- The commercial and industrial trades in UAE; should be registered with the Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Following are the types of trade license Dubai
- Professional license
- Industrial license
- Commercial license
It will be issued to the various employees, professionals, artists, craftsmen and also service providers.
A company associated with industrial or manufacturing based business activities.
All types of trading activity or any other commercial enterprise.
Trade license renewal in Dubai:
Trade license in Dubai requires renewal annually. Delay in applying for the renewal charges penalty and also may ban the business license, freezing all the business activities. Businesses must submit a complete set of documents required for business trade license renewal in Dubai, such as:
- Typed and (BR/1) Form
- Tenancy Contract Copy and also the EJARI Registration Certificate
- Business License Copy
How much does a trade license costs in Dubai?
The trade license in Dubai will cost around 15,000 AED to 50,000 AED or even more.
Following are the procedures to get trade license in Dubai
- Identify the nature of the enterprise (commercial, professional, or industrial)
- Identify the business activities (maximum of 10 activities per license)
- Designate a legal status of the business for your enterprise in the UAE
- Select a trade name and also register a trade name for your company
- Submit application to DED for initial approval (valid for 6 months) either via internet, a document creating consultancy/ legal consultant/ even personally
- Leasing a corporate office
- Prepare all the relevant documents like the validation proof of other government authorities and also the memorandum of association
- Submit additional application to the DED for the final approval
- Pay the fees and then the collect the trade license
To get a customized cost of trade license in Dubai, contact MSZ Consultancy, we can help you with the most suitable and affordable business trade license Dubai. For further details contact: +971 52 544 1248 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news