Trade License in Dubai
Trade License Dubai – If you want to setup a company in UAE then you must obtain a trade license. The business licensing procedures and governmental permits must be taken into keen consideration to start a business in Dubai
Department of Economic Development (DED)
The Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai is the authority to issue and also approve business trade license in Dubai.
For certain types of business, it needs approval from concerned ministries and also other relevant authorities.
- The banks and other financial institutions must need approval from the central bank of the UAE
- The Pharmaceutical and medical products must obtain approval from the Ministry of Health
- The commercial and industrial trades in UAE; should be registered with the Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Following are the types of trade license Dubai
- Professional license
- Industrial license
- Commercial license
It will be issued to the various employees, professionals, artists, craftsmen and also service providers.
A company associated with industrial or manufacturing based business activities.
All types of trading activity or any other commercial enterprise.
Trade license renewal in Dubai:
Trade license in Dubai requires renewal annually. Delay in applying for the renewal charges penalty and also may ban the business license, freezing all the business activities. Businesses must submit a complete set of documents required for business trade license renewal in Dubai, such as:
- Typed and (BR/1) Form
- Tenancy Contract Copy and also the EJARI Registration Certificate
- Business License Copy
How much does a trade license costs in Dubai?
The trade license in Dubai will cost around 15,000 AED to 50,000 AED or even more.
Following are the procedures to get trade license in Dubai
- Identify the nature of the enterprise (commercial, professional, or industrial)
- Identify the business activities (maximum of 10 activities per license)
- Designate a legal status of the business for your enterprise in the UAE
- Select a trade name and also register a trade name for your company
- Submit application to DED for initial approval (valid for 6 months) either via internet, a document creating consultancy/ legal consultant/ even personally
- Leasing a corporate office
- Prepare all the relevant documents like the validation proof of other government authorities and also the memorandum of association
- Submit additional application to the DED for the final approval
- Pay the fees and then the collect the trade license
To get a customized cost of trade license in Dubai, contact MSZ Consultancy, we can help you with the most suitable and affordable business trade license Dubai. For further details contact: +971 52 544 1248 or Email: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Due to the global pandemic, the healthcare industry is quickly developing around the world. In fact, it is now one of the fastest-growing segments in the retail industry. This sector is immense, with a wide array of different industries available to potential...
Introducing Dubai’s CommerCity, an intelligent, quality-focused corporate ecosystem that supports innovation and cutting-edge technology Dubai’s CommerCity is the first and largest free zone dedicated entirely to e-commerce. Its primary focus is fostering the growth...
Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Retail Business in the UAE: From Supply & Demand to Trade Licenses
An Amazing Recovery: Retail Sales in the UAE to Hit $58 Billion by the End of 2021 The significant increase in retail sales can likely be attributed to rapidly increasing vaccination rates throughout the Emirates. Higher vaccination rates and fewer active Covid cases...
Abu Dhabi: The Manhattan of the Middle East If you are searching for a bustling city that's full of vibrancy and never-ending energy, then Abu Dhabi may just be your new favorite destination. Dubbed the "Manhattan of the Middle East," this city is populated with...
Grow Your Business in the Tech Capital of the UAE! We live in a world that becomes more technologically advanced every day. It only makes sense that, as the digital world and the real world combine, our finances will get wrapped up in technology, too. After all, if...
Why You Should Start Your IT Business in Dubai’s Free Zones Dubai’s market has boomed in recent years thanks to the UAE government’s focus on transitioning its economy away from oil and toward tourism and business. This boom, in part, is thanks to the many free zones...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news