Trade License in Dubai
Trade License Dubai – If you want to setup a company in UAE then you must obtain a trade license. The business licensing procedures and governmental permits must be taken into keen consideration to start a business in Dubai
Department of Economic Development (DED)
The Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai is the authority to issue and also approve business trade license in Dubai.
For certain types of business, it needs approval from concerned ministries and also other relevant authorities.
- The banks and other financial institutions must need approval from the central bank of the UAE
- The Pharmaceutical and medical products must obtain approval from the Ministry of Health
- The commercial and industrial trades in UAE; should be registered with the Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
Following are the types of trade license Dubai
- Professional license
- Industrial license
- Commercial license
It will be issued to the various employees, professionals, artists, craftsmen and also service providers.
A company associated with industrial or manufacturing based business activities.
All types of trading activity or any other commercial enterprise.
Trade license renewal in Dubai:
Trade license in Dubai requires renewal annually. Delay in applying for the renewal charges penalty and also may ban the business license, freezing all the business activities. Businesses must submit a complete set of documents required for business trade license renewal in Dubai, such as:
- Typed and (BR/1) Form
- Tenancy Contract Copy and also the EJARI Registration Certificate
- Business License Copy
How much does a trade license costs in Dubai?
The trade license in Dubai will cost around 15,000 AED to 50,000 AED or even more.
Following are the procedures to get trade license in Dubai
- Identify the nature of the enterprise (commercial, professional, or industrial)
- Identify the business activities (maximum of 10 activities per license)
- Designate a legal status of the business for your enterprise in the UAE
- Select a trade name and also register a trade name for your company
- Submit application to DED for initial approval (valid for 6 months) either via internet, a document creating consultancy/ legal consultant/ even personally
- Leasing a corporate office
- Prepare all the relevant documents like the validation proof of other government authorities and also the memorandum of association
- Submit additional application to the DED for the final approval
- Pay the fees and then the collect the trade license
To get a customized cost of trade license in Dubai, contact MSZ Consultancy, we can help you with the most suitable and affordable business trade license Dubai. For further details contact: +971 52 544 1248 or Email: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai has been shifting gears from an oil-based economy to an entirely service-based system in recent years. This has transformed the region into a robust global marketplace brimming with business potential. As a result, investors worldwide are traveling to the area...
The UAE is one of the most in-demand destinations for business setup in all the GCC countries. Here, international investors and entrepreneurs can start their businesses in a quickly growing economy that’s full of advantages for ex-pats and residents alike. So, if...
Introduction to the IFZA Free Zone Dubai Silicon Oasis has recently introduced a new business hub known as the IFZA Free Zone. This Free Zone has become an incredibly popular choice among investors worldwide, with an appealing company formation package, 100% foreign...
Introduction Established in 1995, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first certified airport Free Zone in the world. With a well-developed infrastructure, the SAIF Zone is one of the most well-reputed Free Zones in the UAE. By initiating...
Tax Residency Certificates: An Introduction What is a tax residency certificate? That’s a great question! This certificate, also known as a tax domicile certificate, confirms the country of tax residence for a particular company or legal entity. This certificate is...
Despite the effects of the ongoing pandemic, Dubai's Expo 2020 has brought thousands of visitors to the region since its opening in October. And since, the city has seen some of its best economic performance in years. This increase in travel and tourism can be...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news