How to hire and sponsor a nanny or a maid in UAE?
The following criteria’s should be met when hiring a nanny:
• The sponsor’s salary has to be starting from AED 5000 to AED 6000 with free accommodation
• One of the most crucial criteria – bachelors are not eligible to hire a nanny
• The sponsor should be living in a two-bedroom apartment
• You can sponsor a nanny from India, Philippines, Bangladesh, Indonesia and Ethiopia
• The sponsor should have a valid UAE residence visa and a minimum of 30-days stay to apply for a nanny’s visa-entry permit
• The Department of Naturalisation and Residency Dubai is responsible for nanny/maid visa processing in Dubai. They’ll issue a residence visa, labour card and labour contract for the nanny
• To get residence stamp on nanny’s passport, the claimant should undergo a medical check-up, and apply for Emirates ID & a labour card.
What are the requirements for a maid’s visa in Dubai?
The sponsor should provide the following documents to hire and sponsor a nanny or a maid in UAE:
• Relevant application form
• A valid residence visa stamp and passport copy of the sponsor
• Attested Ejari
• Duly attested labour contract (agreement) or latest salary slip of the sponsor
• Maid’s passport which should be valid for at least next six months
• Four passport size photographs with white background
• The DNRD will issue residence visa after the required fee is deposited while the medical test can be done at any of the 14 government sanctioned centres
• For the renewal of Maid visa in Dubai – DNRD takes important place for maid visa renewal in Dubai