Company Formation in Sharjah
Investors can easily set up a company in Sharjah with a UAE national as a partner bearing 51% of the shares while the investor holds the remaining 49%. Or choose to have complete, 100%, ownership in a free zone.
Sharjah DED accommodates the following types of company formations and licenses,
Types of company formations,
Limited liabilities company
Local services agent
Foreign company branch registration
Public-private shareholding company registration
Local company branch registration
GCC company branch registration
License types – Commercial licenses, Professional licenses and also Industrial licenses
Services in Dubai, UAE?
Important documents to be submitted,
- Copies of the passport and also national ID (if you’re a UAE national)
- No objection certificate, passport and/or visa copies (if you are foreign nationals)
- license form
The following documents must be provided should the authorities require a technical assessment,
Branding certificate, Official approvals, Contract of partnership attested by a notary, Lease copy and also Property certificate, Approval by the ministry of economy, and etcetera.