Business setup in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE and is one of the fastest-growing wealthy markets in the world. Business setup in Abu Dhabi is a viable choice for a businessman. The procedures are simple and the business gets incorporated in a very short span of time. Incorporating your business in Abu Dhabi is safe and secure. Many entrepreneurs prefer to business setup in Abu Dhabi because of its transparent and flexible business procedures.
Company formation in Abu Dhabi
Free zone company Abu Dhabi
The free zone is authorized as an independent jurisdiction that allows the business persons to own their company 100%. There is no need to appoint a UAE national or a partner for free zone setup. It acts as a gateway to carry out international trade and provides smooth functioning of the business procedures.
Mainland Company Abu Dhabi
A mainland company can conduct business across UAE but permits maximum foreign shareholder equity capped at 49%. Policies and guidelines make the city one of the most developed economies in the UAE.
Offshore company Abu Dhabi
To enjoy flexible regulations and tax avoidance, businessmen can set up a company in offshore. Offshore companies are non-residence company where there is no need to get a visa for shareholders and no physical office.
Types of business license in Abu Dhabi
The commercial License is easiest to obtain compared to other business licenses. It is for companies dealing with general trading or a specialized trading activity.
Companies engaged in manufacturing, producing, fabricating, or indulged in any other special activity, needs to obtain an Industrial License.
For service-oriented companies like craftsmen, artisans, and professionals need to apply for a Professional License.
Companies involved in Travel Tourism and healthcare has to obtain a Tourism License.
An occupational license is issued for individuals that involve their mental and intellectual capabilities, talents, skills to serve clients.
How to obtain a Trade license in Abu Dhabi?
- The applicant has to approach the necessary authority (DED, ZonesCorp, Tourism Authority)
- Attach necessary documents for obtaining a license
- The authority reviews the application
- When the review is completed the applicant is referred to the Chamber of Commerce for its membership
- A field visit is done by the authority
- If the authority is satisfied, the license is granted
Procedure for Business setup in Abu Dhabi
- Determine the type of economic activity
- Find a local sponsor
- Select a legal type to run your business
- Register trade name
- Fulfill licensing requirements
- Get special approvals
- Obtain initial approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs – Abu Dhabi (GDRFA)
Forms of company setup in Abu Dhabi
- Joint Liability company
- Simple Commandite company
- Limited Liability company
- Public Limited company
- Private Limited company
- Unique establishment
- Civil society
- Local business branch
- Foreign company branch
- GCC company branch
Important points considered for business setup in Abu Dhabi
An individual must appoint a local sponsor to start a business in Abu Dhabi
Individuals involved in any commercial, industrial, professional activity within Abu Dhabi Emirate has to join the Chamber of commerce industry and obtain membership to acquire a license in here.
Every company must obtain PRO service
Advantages for business setup in Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi license is valid for 2 years
- There is flexibility in renewals
- Annual payments and costs are minimal
- Company formation is quick, easy, and effective
- The investor can become a partner in the firm
- Easy to open global corporate bank accounts
Business setup in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is everything that an investor dreams while stating his/her business. It is an ideal location for entrepreneurs. It provides necessary services and infrastructure that is needed to set up a business
MSZ Consultancy will help you in business setup in Abu Dhabi. Our team of experts will guide you through the formalities and processes and make your business dream come true.
Request a callback
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisors over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you prefer to.