What is a Dubai Golden Visa?
A residence visa is a document that permits a foreign national to reside in a particular country for a longer period of time. These visas are necessary for non-citizens who wish to live, work, or study in the UAE in general, and are in high demand for Dubai in particular. Depending on the stipulations of the particular visa, it can be valid for anywhere from 1 to 10 years.
One of the most coveted residence visas for entrepreneurs and investors is the Golden Visa Dubai. Golden Visas were first introduced in the UAE in 2019, and have only become more popular since their inception. This should come as no great surprise, since Dubai is widely regarded as one of the most favorable spots on the planet for starting and operating your own business.
Dubai has been blazing its own trail for many years, and is now seen by many to be the premier Emirate for foreigners looking to do business. There are many things to admire about Dubai, including its cutting-edge technology and infrastructure, world-class venues, and better quality of life. The economy here is booming too, and has grown far beyond the scope of traditional petroleum interests. Practically every industry and area of business is seeing significant growth, and opportunity abounds for business investors. Government officials have gone to great lengths to create a truly welcoming business environment, both for local citizens and for foreign nationals.
That being the case, non-citizens of the UAE are always looking for good avenues to establish long-term residency. And the UAE Golden Visa is one of the best ways to help you get where you want to be!
Benefits of holding a UAE Golden Visa
What makes the Golden Visa UAE the gold standard of residence visas in the UAE? The benefits and advantages of holding a Golden Visa are many:
1. A 6-month entry visa good for multiple entries, followed by the issuance of residency permits
2. A long-term, renewable residence visa that’s valid for 10 years
3. Ability to be self-sponsored, meaning you won’t need a local sponsor
4. No minimum requirements for UAE visit frequency
5. Ability to sponsor your family members, including children and your own parents
6. Ability to sponsor an unlimited number of domestic helpers
7. Ability to nominate 3 employees or business partners for Golden Visa status
8. Can apply for comprehensive health insurance coverage
9. Golden Visa automatically renews at the end of the validity period
Additional Golden Visa benefits for holders in Dubai:
1. With a driver’s license from one of 32 approved countries, you’re automatically eligible for a UAE driver’s license
2. Foreign students and their families may be granted a Golden Visa as well, and can receive discounts on their pursuit of higher education in Dubai
3. The Esaad Privilege Card will also be given to Dubai Golden Visa holders. The Esaad Card includes deals and discounts on shopping, restaurants, automobiles, education, family services, public services, travel & tourism, and more.
Who is eligible to apply for a UAE Golden Visa?
The list of those who may apply for a UAE Golden Visa is broad, and has been recently expanded to include even more categories:
- Capital investors
- Real estate investors
- Medical doctors and scientists
- Artists, creative specialists, and athletes
- Executive business directors and managers
- Inventors, researchers, engineers, and related scientific specialists
- Other skilled professionals
- University students
- Exceptional high school students
- Leaders in humanitarian efforts
- Frontline medical heroes, including nurses, medical assistants, lab technicians, pharmacologists, and more
What about the Golden Visa UAE price?
Curious to learn about Golden Visa UAE cost? It’s more affordable than you may think, and a Golden Visa is an investment that will more than pay for itself over time. Specific Golden Visa pricing depends on the type of service you provide, and your specific visa category. Foreign nationals can currently expect to spend somewhere between AED 3,800 and AED 4,800. Applicants will also need to undergo a medical examination and obtain an Emirates ID. In addition, you’ll be expected to purchase UAE-based health insurance as a Golden Visa holder.
How do I get started?
As you can see, the Golden Visa is the best way to go if you’re looking for the best resident visa solution in the UAE. How to get started? Depending upon which category of Golden Visas you’re applying for, various criteria must be met, and you’ll need to submit several forms of documentation as well. Choosing to partner with a capable local business expert like MSZ Consultancy is one of the best ways to help expedite everything. We’ll streamline the whole process for you, and make it as simple and pain-free as possible. We’re headquartered right here in Dubai, and we’re local experts in matters of UAE visas, trade licenses, business setup, PRO services, and much more.
Got questions? Ready to get started? Reach out today to book your FREE consultation! Give us a call at +971 52 544 1248, or you can also shoot us an email at email@example.com. We’ll be glad to explain everything, and walk you through all the necessary steps. Connect with us now; our friendly experts are standing by to help!