Setting up a catering business in Dubai is one of the best options entrepreneurs can choose, as UAE is a hub for both small and large businesses and is one of the great opportunities to start. Dubai is also known for its big fat weddings and people prefer varieties in the menu and food is served with great hospitality.
Requirements to start a catering business in Dubai?
- The company has to be registered in the Dubai Economic Department.
- Trade names should be given for approval
- Passport copies of the owners
- Choose a reliable local resident and also sign the Memorandum of Association
- Rent a kitchen for this business
- Get necessary approvals from Dubai Municipality
Obtain a license:
In order to start a catering business in Dubai yo have to obtain a commercial license from the DED (Department of Economic Development). You also need to obtain a permit from the food control department. To obtain this permit you need to submit documents which include employee health cards, trade license copy, No objection certificate (NOC), lab and test reports.
Benefits of starting a catering business in Dubai:
- Global events:
Dubai Expo 2020 is one of the biggest events for business opportunities in Dubai. Apart from this, Dubai is also one of the key locations for all meetings, conferences, project presentations, fancy weddings around the world.
- Easy setup process:
The process of setting up a catering business in Dubai is simple and straightforward. The Department of Economic Development(DED) is the primary authority who handles the process.
Why should you set up your catering business in Dubai?
Dubai is still considered to be the number one business location in the Middle East. Because of its real estate and banking sector, Dubai has managed to stabilize itself financially and increased its economy. The legal procedures are fast-tracked, there is minimal paperwork, and the registration procedure is simple. Companies from all over the world, are willing to set up their business in Dubai due to a huge inflow of foreign capital, hence making the economy of Dubai even more strong.
- Taxation benefits
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- No restrictions on trading locations
- Dubai is the fastest-growing economy
- Free zone benefits
- First-class infrastructure
- Work along with government bodies
- There is no restriction in currency limitation
- Low import duty
- More options for business activities.
- There are no limitations to the number of visas.
Start your catering business with the help of MSZ Consultancy!
To start a catering business one has to follow the documentation procedure, rules, and regulations of the necessary authorities. Consulting an expert will make the procedure simple. MSZ Consultancy will guide you in every step for setting up your business.