Dubai Silicon Oasis
Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority is a technology park offering world-class infrastructure and also many business incentives to firms operating within the free zone. The Dubai Silicon Oasis was started in 2004 to facilitate and support modern technology-based industries in the Middle East.
Company Types in Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch of a Foreign/Local Company
Types of Licenses available in DSO
- Service License
- Industrial License
- Trade License
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in DSO
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation on profits and capital
- No currency restrictions
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- Economical cost of operations
- Futuristic IT facilities and also infrastructure
- Speed of setting up business and licensing
- Exclusive business support services such as the integrated online e-Business system
- Steady and also unambiguous regulations
Following are the required documents to setup a company in DSO
- Application form
- Business plan
- passport copy of shareholder and also manager
- CV of shareholder and also manager
- NOC from the current sponsor
- Letter of intent
- Annual audited financial report or last 6-month bank statement
- Original bank reference letter
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news