Company Formation in Dubai
Then you have to choose a license based on the activities and services you wish to offer. There are basically three types of licenses issued to register a company in Dubai.
- Commercial License
- Industrial License
- Professional License
Finally, you have to make all legal documents, open a corporate bank account and start the visa process.
Following steps for company formation in Dubai
Choose your business activity and also the company name
Finalize all registration paperwork
Receive your license
Then open a corporate bank account in Dubai
Process your businesses immigration card via the immigration authority.
Then process your visa if you need a visa
Approval process for company formation in Dubai
- License for building contracting companies must have the approval of the Dubai Municipality
- Licenses for transport companies must have the approval of the RTA
- For the banks and other financial institutions must have the approval of the UAE Central Bank
- For the manufacturing companies must have the approval of the Finance and Industry Ministry
- Licenses for companies involved in insurance and other relevant businesses must have the approval of the Economy and Commerce Ministry
- For medical and pharmaceutical products should have the approval of the Health Ministry
- Moreover, business registration must also have the involvement of the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971589827842 or +97142297508