Business Setup in Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC)
Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) was formed in 2002. The DHCC is first medical free zone in the world to provide local and also international patients with an extensive range of medical care. The DHCC is also a perfect place for medical students and researchers as medical education and research facilities are available in this health related exclusive free zone.
Types of companies in DHCC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DHCC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- One-stop shop for visas, permits, licenses and also other government services
- Wide range of business support services
- Investors can access the expertise of world-class regional and also global professionals in the health care sector
- Low operational costs
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Access to the network of regional healthcare experts
- Hassle-free company registration and also legal framework
- Fast track immigration process
- Special interest seminars to promote professional standards and also business growth
For further details, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
What’s a sole proprietorship? Also known as a sole trader, proprietor, or solo establishment, a sole proprietorship is one of the simplest and most common vehicles for starting your own business. This is a great choice for an individual who’s ready to go it alone in...
Business setups in UAE are some of the most popular and also recognized to be some of the most successful amongst all of the world’s economic centers. The modern infrastructure and many attractions here persuade many expats to launch their own business right here in...
Developing proper accounting and bookkeeping procedures is critical for a business's success, no matter the size or scope. Per the regulations of the UAE government, maintaining detailed books of your business accounts is a mandatory requirement that must be completed...
Numerous institutions in the UAE require documents to be attested or notarized before they are official. This is typically due to a wide range of reasons. Usually, companies request that documents submitted by employees, like college certificates and other...
The UAE is one of the largest business hubs on Earth, with a booming market and tons of opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs. But for business setup in Free Zones, you are required to own and maintain a banking account to make transactions and conduct...
The United Arab Emirates government has gone to great lengths to welcome and invite foreign nationals. The nation has invested in creating an impressive infrastructure with modern engineering, and has worked hard to create a better, more convenient quality of life for...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news