Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) was started in 2007 to cater to the needs of the region’s growing and diverse academic community. If you want to open a business in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) then you have to get an approval from Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DIAC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- A one-stop shop that provides governmental services
- Ideal academic and also business environment for businesses and institutions
- Presence of reputed global, regional, and also local academic institutions
- Communication infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
Types of Entities
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a local/foreign company
Following are the permitted business activities in DIAC
- Higher education
- Online University
- Educational services
- Non-academic services
- Branch school
- Boarding school and general activities
Following are the required documents to set up a business in DIAC
- Application form
- Business plan and also the details of the shareholder’s
- Original Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Passport copy and visa copies of the manager and also the director’s
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the sponsor
- Proof of share capital
- Registration fee and also license fee
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news