Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) was started in 2007 to cater to the needs of the region’s growing and diverse academic community. If you want to open a business in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) then you have to get an approval from Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DIAC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- A one-stop shop that provides governmental services
- Ideal academic and also business environment for businesses and institutions
- Presence of reputed global, regional, and also local academic institutions
- Communication infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
Types of Entities
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a local/foreign company
Following are the permitted business activities in DIAC
- Higher education
- Online University
- Educational services
- Non-academic services
- Branch school
- Boarding school and general activities
Following are the required documents to set up a business in DIAC
- Application form
- Business plan and also the details of the shareholder’s
- Original Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Passport copy and visa copies of the manager and also the director’s
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the sponsor
- Proof of share capital
- Registration fee and also license fee
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news