Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) was started in 2007 to cater to the needs of the region’s growing and diverse academic community. If you want to open a business in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) then you have to get an approval from Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DIAC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- A one-stop shop that provides governmental services
- Ideal academic and also business environment for businesses and institutions
- Presence of reputed global, regional, and also local academic institutions
- Communication infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
Types of Entities
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a local/foreign company
Following are the permitted business activities in DIAC
- Higher education
- Online University
- Educational services
- Non-academic services
- Branch school
- Boarding school and general activities
Following are the required documents to set up a business in DIAC
- Application form
- Business plan and also the details of the shareholder’s
- Original Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Passport copy and visa copies of the manager and also the director’s
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the sponsor
- Proof of share capital
- Registration fee and also license fee
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news