Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) was started in 2007 to cater to the needs of the region’s growing and diverse academic community. If you want to open a business in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) then you have to get an approval from Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DIAC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- A one-stop shop that provides governmental services
- Ideal academic and also business environment for businesses and institutions
- Presence of reputed global, regional, and also local academic institutions
- Communication infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
Types of Entities
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a local/foreign company
Following are the permitted business activities in DIAC
- Higher education
- Online University
- Educational services
- Non-academic services
- Branch school
- Boarding school and general activities
Following are the required documents to set up a business in DIAC
- Application form
- Business plan and also the details of the shareholder’s
- Original Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Passport copy and visa copies of the manager and also the director’s
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the sponsor
- Proof of share capital
- Registration fee and also license fee
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Business Growth in the UAE In recent years, the UAE has emerged as a global leader in commerce and trade, with investors from all over the world traveling to the region to conduct business. For these small to midsize enterprises (SMEs), there has never been a better...
Changes in UAE Residency Rules Dubai, being one of the most popular emirates in the UAE, often has specific regulations related to visit visas and residency. These rules can include duration of stay, requirements for obtaining or renewing visas, and potential pathways...
Dubai’s Logistics Sector: A Market in Growth Mode The landscape of Dubai's logistics sector is undergoing a massive transformation thanks to the rapid growth of online retail commerce. This surge in e-commerce activities, both locally and globally, has spurred a wave...
Mainland Company Setup in Dubai Mainland business setup in Dubai offers a range of opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to establish a strong presence in the UAE. Thanks to its strategic geographic location and business-positive environment, the region has grown...
Emiratization Rule UAE The UAE has recently made efforts to bolster its local workforce through a series of amendments to its Emiratization rules. This strategic move is part of a broader Emiratization campaign to enhance the employment prospects for Emirati nationals...
Internal Business Audits in the UAE If you’re a business owner in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you’re likely already familiar with internal business audits. These regular audits are a requirement for certain businesses and are dedicated to ensuring the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news