Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) was started in 2007 to cater to the needs of the region’s growing and diverse academic community. If you want to open a business in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) then you have to get an approval from Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DIAC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- A one-stop shop that provides governmental services
- Ideal academic and also business environment for businesses and institutions
- Presence of reputed global, regional, and also local academic institutions
- Communication infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
Types of Entities
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a local/foreign company
Following are the permitted business activities in DIAC
- Higher education
- Online University
- Educational services
- Non-academic services
- Branch school
- Boarding school and general activities
Following are the required documents to set up a business in DIAC
- Application form
- Business plan and also the details of the shareholder’s
- Original Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Passport copy and visa copies of the manager and also the director’s
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the sponsor
- Proof of share capital
- Registration fee and also license fee
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Opportunity Awaits, But Experience is Paramount to Success With an ever-evolving business market, Abu Dhabi is quickly becoming one of the premier destinations for entrepreneurs and investors searching for lucrative endeavors. The region has worked to develop a...
Statutory Audits in the UAE Statutory audit requirements in Dubai are integral to ensuring financial transparency, accountability, and regulatory compliance for businesses operating in the region. The UAE has established an expansive legal framework that requires all...
UAE Labor Laws If you’re an entrepreneur interested in company formation in the UAE, one of the first things you’ll need to do is become familiar with the local labor laws. These labor laws cover a range of aspects, including working hours, leave entitlements,...
The UAE, with its thriving economy and diverse workforce, has a well-defined set of employment laws that safeguard the rights of both employers and employees. These laws establish rules surrounding wages, employment contracts, and potential disputes, creating a...
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news