Dubai International Academic City (DIAC)
Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) was started in 2007 to cater to the needs of the region’s growing and diverse academic community. If you want to open a business in Dubai International Academic City (DIAC) then you have to get an approval from Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority.
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DIAC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- A one-stop shop that provides governmental services
- Ideal academic and also business environment for businesses and institutions
- Presence of reputed global, regional, and also local academic institutions
- Communication infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
Types of Entities
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a local/foreign company
Following are the permitted business activities in DIAC
- Higher education
- Online University
- Educational services
- Non-academic services
- Branch school
- Boarding school and general activities
Following are the required documents to set up a business in DIAC
- Application form
- Business plan and also the details of the shareholder’s
- Original Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Passport copy and visa copies of the manager and also the director’s
- No-Objection Certificate (NOC) from the sponsor
- Proof of share capital
- Registration fee and also license fee
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Setting Up a Dubai Free Zone Company? Think Dubai Airport Free Zone
Business Setup Dubai Free Zones Is a Good Call Dubai is known to be a world-class tourist destination, but we attract more than just casual visitors. Dubai’s location, superior infrastructure, and business-welcoming policies also make it a leading global economic...
Basics of VAT Registration in Saudi Arabia
Starting and Operating a Business in Saudi Arabia Makes Good Sens If you’re a foreign business entrepreneur or investor who’s thinking about setting up a shop in Saudi Arabia, that’s a smart move. Why choose the KSA? Saudi Arabia has the largest free-market economy...
Business Licensing Options: Free Zone vs. Mainland vs. Offshore
Business Licensing Options in the UAE In recent years, the UAE has grown into one of the largest business hubs in the world thanks to its business-friendly environment, financially rewarding regulations, and enticing business incentives. As a result, entrepreneurs...
Tips for Business Setup in Saudi Arabia
Company Formation in Saudi Arabia Is a Smart Idea Are you an entrepreneur who’s interested in starting a foreign-owned business in the Middle East? You’re certainly not alone. Business investors are entering the markets of Dubai and Abu Dhabi in droves, and they’re...
The Benefits of Hiring an Accounting and Bookkeeping Company in Dubai
Accounting and Bookkeeping Companies Starting a business in Dubai can be challenging, especially when managing finances and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations. That's where accounting firms come in. Hiring an accounting firm in Dubai can bring many...
Why Set Up Your Company in the SHAMS Free Zone?
The SHAMS Free Zone Dubai is a bustling hub of business and innovation that has attracted entrepreneurs and investors from all corners of the world. With its welcoming business environment and thriving economy, it's no surprise that Dubai is a top choice for both...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news