Company Formation in Dubai Maritime City (DMC)
Dubai Maritime City (DMC) was started in 2007 to develop, monitor and also promote maritime activities. The Dubai maritime City Free Zone is divided into 6 major districts that are as follows
- Industrial Precinct
- Academic Quarter
- Marina District
- Harbor Residence
- Harbor Offices
- Maritime Centre.
Types of Entities Allowed in DMC
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch Office
Following are the types of licenses available in Dubai Maritime City
- Maritime Services
- Maritime Industrial
- Yacht Manufacture and Repair
- Maritime Management
- Maritime Education and Research
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DMC
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Exemption from all import and export duties
- Abundant and also inexpensive energy
- Inexpensive and educated multicultural workforce and also simple recruitment procedures
- Plentiful financial incentives and also efficient corporate infrastructure
- One-stop-shop administration process
- Vibrant networking atmosphere, business-friendly climate and also excellent logistics matrices
- On-site customers inspection and also no currency restrictions
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news