Company Formation in Dubai Maritime City (DMC)
Dubai Maritime City (DMC) was started in 2007 to develop, monitor and also promote maritime activities. The Dubai maritime City Free Zone is divided into 6 major districts that are as follows
- Industrial Precinct
- Academic Quarter
- Marina District
- Harbor Residence
- Harbor Offices
- Maritime Centre.
Types of Entities Allowed in DMC
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch Office
Following are the types of licenses available in Dubai Maritime City
- Maritime Services
- Maritime Industrial
- Yacht Manufacture and Repair
- Maritime Management
- Maritime Education and Research
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DMC
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Exemption from all import and export duties
- Abundant and also inexpensive energy
- Inexpensive and educated multicultural workforce and also simple recruitment procedures
- Plentiful financial incentives and also efficient corporate infrastructure
- One-stop-shop administration process
- Vibrant networking atmosphere, business-friendly climate and also excellent logistics matrices
- On-site customers inspection and also no currency restrictions
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The UAE, with its thriving economy and diverse workforce, has a well-defined set of employment laws that safeguard the rights of both employers and employees. These laws establish rules surrounding wages, employment contracts, and potential disputes, creating a...
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero
Foreign-Owned Businesses in the UAE The UAE has always been a positive and financially rewarding destination for savvy entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. It features a friendly environment, tons of networking potential, and business-friendly regulations that take...
The RAK Free Zone The Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone has quickly grown to become one of the top business jurisdictions in the UAE for up-and-coming digital creators hoping to find success in the region. This hub is now firmly positioned as a strategic destination for...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news