Company Formation in Dubai Maritime City (DMC)
Dubai Maritime City (DMC) was started in 2007 to develop, monitor and also promote maritime activities. The Dubai maritime City Free Zone is divided into 6 major districts that are as follows
- Industrial Precinct
- Academic Quarter
- Marina District
- Harbor Residence
- Harbor Offices
- Maritime Centre.
Types of Entities Allowed in DMC
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Company (FZCO)
- Branch Office
Following are the types of licenses available in Dubai Maritime City
- Maritime Services
- Maritime Industrial
- Yacht Manufacture and Repair
- Maritime Management
- Maritime Education and Research
Following are the benefits of setting up a business in DMC
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Exemption from all import and export duties
- Abundant and also inexpensive energy
- Inexpensive and educated multicultural workforce and also simple recruitment procedures
- Plentiful financial incentives and also efficient corporate infrastructure
- One-stop-shop administration process
- Vibrant networking atmosphere, business-friendly climate and also excellent logistics matrices
- On-site customers inspection and also no currency restrictions
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Introduction to the IFZA Free Zone Dubai Silicon Oasis has recently introduced a new business hub known as the IFZA Free Zone. This Free Zone has become an incredibly popular choice among investors worldwide, with an appealing company formation package, 100% foreign...
Introduction Established in 1995, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first certified airport Free Zone in the world. With a well-developed infrastructure, the SAIF Zone is one of the most well-reputed Free Zones in the UAE. By initiating...
Tax Residency Certificates: An Introduction What is a tax residency certificate? That’s a great question! This certificate, also known as a tax domicile certificate, confirms the country of tax residence for a particular company or legal entity. This certificate is...
Despite the effects of the ongoing pandemic, Dubai's Expo 2020 has brought thousands of visitors to the region since its opening in October. And since, the city has seen some of its best economic performance in years. This increase in travel and tourism can be...
Excited About Expo 2020 Dubai? Here’s What You Need to Know! The Dubai Expo 2020 is a months-long event that is drawing investors, businesses, and talent from around the world to celebrate innovation and technology. Since its opening festivities, this celebration has...
An Introduction to UAE’s Economic Substance Recently, the UAE government launched an initiative known as ‘Resolution No. 31 of 2019.’ This resolution requires all institutions foreign and domestic that conduct business in the region to demonstrate ‘economic...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news