Business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
Dubai Media City (DMC) providing an advanced infrastructure and also supportive environment for media related business such as publishing, online media, advertising agencies, news groups and broadcast facilities to operate in and out of Dubai.
Benefits of business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
- 100% foreign ownership
- No currency restrictions
- No minimum capital investment required
- Hassle-free and also simplified incorporation process
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- World-Class Infrastructure
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Business friendly company laws and also legal framework
Business sector in DMC
- Advertising and Communication
- Business Information
- Event Management
- Event Support Services
- Media and Marketing Services
- Media Support Services
- New Media
- Media Consultancy
- Non-Profit Association
Following are the types of legal entity in DMC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a foreign/local company
Required Documents for setting up a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) is following below
- Application form and also Letter of Intent
- Annual financial report or shareholder’s last 6 month bank statement
- Passport copy of manager’s and also the shareholder’s
- Copy of managers CV and also the shareholder’s CV
- Original bank reference letter for each shareholder
- NOC by the current sponsor for the manager
Additional documents required for a Corporate Shareholder and also for Branch
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
If you want to setup a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) then contact us>: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Opportunity Awaits, But Experience is Paramount to Success With an ever-evolving business market, Abu Dhabi is quickly becoming one of the premier destinations for entrepreneurs and investors searching for lucrative endeavors. The region has worked to develop a...
Statutory Audits in the UAE Statutory audit requirements in Dubai are integral to ensuring financial transparency, accountability, and regulatory compliance for businesses operating in the region. The UAE has established an expansive legal framework that requires all...
UAE Labor Laws If you’re an entrepreneur interested in company formation in the UAE, one of the first things you’ll need to do is become familiar with the local labor laws. These labor laws cover a range of aspects, including working hours, leave entitlements,...
The UAE, with its thriving economy and diverse workforce, has a well-defined set of employment laws that safeguard the rights of both employers and employees. These laws establish rules surrounding wages, employment contracts, and potential disputes, creating a...
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news