Business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
Dubai Media City (DMC) providing an advanced infrastructure and also supportive environment for media related business such as publishing, online media, advertising agencies, news groups and broadcast facilities to operate in and out of Dubai.
Benefits of business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
- 100% foreign ownership
- No currency restrictions
- No minimum capital investment required
- Hassle-free and also simplified incorporation process
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- World-Class Infrastructure
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Business friendly company laws and also legal framework
Business sector in DMC
- Advertising and Communication
- Business Information
- Event Management
- Event Support Services
- Media and Marketing Services
- Media Support Services
- New Media
- Media Consultancy
- Non-Profit Association
Following are the types of legal entity in DMC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a foreign/local company
Required Documents for setting up a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) is following below
- Application form and also Letter of Intent
- Annual financial report or shareholder’s last 6 month bank statement
- Passport copy of manager’s and also the shareholder’s
- Copy of managers CV and also the shareholder’s CV
- Original bank reference letter for each shareholder
- NOC by the current sponsor for the manager
Additional documents required for a Corporate Shareholder and also for Branch
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
If you want to setup a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) then contact us>: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Benefits of Hiring an Accounting and Bookkeeping Company in Dubai
Accounting and Bookkeeping Companies Starting a business in Dubai can be challenging, especially when managing finances and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations. That's where accounting firms come in. Hiring an accounting firm in Dubai can bring many...
Why Set Up Your Company in the SHAMS Free Zone?
The SHAMS Free Zone Dubai is a bustling hub of business and innovation that has attracted entrepreneurs and investors from all corners of the world. With its welcoming business environment and thriving economy, it's no surprise that Dubai is a top choice for both...
Registering Your Product with the Dubai Municipality
Product Registration in Dubai If you plan to sell your products in Dubai, you’ll need to go through the product registration process with the Dubai Municipality. This critical step ensures your products are safe for use and compliant with local regulations. Undergoing...
Opening a Corporate Bank Account for Your New UAE Company
Starting a new foreign-owned business in the UAE? You’ll need a corporate bank account, too. If you’re starting or planning to start a company in the UAE, you’re certainly in good company. Many foreign investors turn to the UAE for its many business opportunities and...
UAE Golden Visa: The Gold Standard of Residency Visas
What is a Dubai Golden Visa? A residence visa is a document that permits a foreign national to reside in a particular country for a longer period of time. These visas are necessary for non-citizens who wish to live, work, or study in the UAE in general, and are in...
What You Need to Know About the Meydan Free Zone License
The Meydan Free Zone Meydan Free Zone, located in the heart of Dubai, is a fantastic choice for entrepreneurs and investors looking to start a business in the United Arab Emirates. With its strategic location, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a range of business...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news