Business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
Dubai Media City (DMC) providing an advanced infrastructure and also supportive environment for media related business such as publishing, online media, advertising agencies, news groups and broadcast facilities to operate in and out of Dubai.
Benefits of business setup in Dubai Media City (DMC)
- 100% foreign ownership
- No currency restrictions
- No minimum capital investment required
- Hassle-free and also simplified incorporation process
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- World-Class Infrastructure
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Business friendly company laws and also legal framework
Business sector in DMC
- Advertising and Communication
- Business Information
- Event Management
- Event Support Services
- Media and Marketing Services
- Media Support Services
- New Media
- Media Consultancy
- Non-Profit Association
Following are the types of legal entity in DMC
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a foreign/local company
Required Documents for setting up a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) is following below
- Application form and also Letter of Intent
- Annual financial report or shareholder’s last 6 month bank statement
- Passport copy of manager’s and also the shareholder’s
- Copy of managers CV and also the shareholder’s CV
- Original bank reference letter for each shareholder
- NOC by the current sponsor for the manager
Additional documents required for a Corporate Shareholder and also for Branch
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation of your existing company (attested and notarized)
If you want to setup a company in Dubai Media City (DMC) then contact us>: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Foray into Forex – Why Getting into the Foreign Exchange Market Makes Sense The stock market is a dynamic, active, ever-changing industry. Investing in the right thing at the right time really CAN help you to get rich quickly! At the same time, making the wrong...
Over the years, the UAE has seen tremendous growth with new people moving into the country and new businesses popping up everywhere. In fact, more than 20,000 companies are formed in the UAE each year. With all of these new companies comes the demand for jobs that...
Any good business owner wants to grow and expand their company. But, with growth comes change. However, if too many changes are made, your company won’t be compliant under the VAT rules in the UAE any longer. You have to make sure you keep up with all the rules and...
When it comes to business-friendly cities, Dubai is at the top of the list. Entrepreneurs from around the world are interested in investing in the city’s growing sectors. If you’re ready to get your business started in Dubai, there are several steps and procedures...
Dubai has a reputation around the world as being a business-friendly city with excellent incentives for entrepreneurs. This is especially true for e-commerce businesses. Now, more than ever before, people are increasing their spending habits online. Dubai is prepared...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news