Business Setup in Dubai South Free Zone
The Dubai South Free Zone formerly known as Dubai World Central (DWC). The Dubai South Free Zone is quietly situated to access the world’s developing economies, which makes it the strategic location for setting up the company in this region.
Types of licenses
- Industrial License
- Logistics License
- Trading and General Trading License
- Service License
- Education License
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in DWC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- flexible commercial lease terms
- Easy access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and also to Al Maktoum Airport
- wide range of business activities
- No currency restrictions
- World Class Business Hub
Required Documents include
- Registration and Licensing Application form
- Passport copy of shareholder, manager, director and also secretary
- UAE entry stamp/visa copy of shareholder, manager, director and also secretary,
- Shareholding ratio and also the business plan,
- Board Resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation or trade license (attested and notarized)
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
Submit application form with required legal documents
Get trade name and also activity approval by the authority
Then you have to pay the fees at the counter
After the payment, you can get Registration Certificate, License and also Lease Agreement.
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news