Business Setup in Dubai South Free Zone
The Dubai South Free Zone formerly known as Dubai World Central (DWC). The Dubai South Free Zone is quietly situated to access the world’s developing economies, which makes it the strategic location for setting up the company in this region.
Types of licenses
- Industrial License
- Logistics License
- Trading and General Trading License
- Service License
- Education License
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in DWC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- flexible commercial lease terms
- Easy access to Jebel Ali Sea Port and also to Al Maktoum Airport
- wide range of business activities
- No currency restrictions
- World Class Business Hub
Required Documents include
- Registration and Licensing Application form
- Passport copy of shareholder, manager, director and also secretary
- UAE entry stamp/visa copy of shareholder, manager, director and also secretary,
- Shareholding ratio and also the business plan,
- Board Resolution (attested and notarized)
- Certificate of incorporation or trade license (attested and notarized)
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
Step 1: Submit application form with required legal documents
Step 2: Get trade name and also activity approval by the authority
Step 3: Company registration
Step 4: Then you have to pay the fees at the counter
Step 5: After the payment, you can get Registration Certificate, License and also Lease Agreement.
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Are you wondering if your company needs to register for Value Added Tax? Value Added Tax, or VAT, is one of the most common types of tax around the world. More than 180 countries have implemented this tax, including the UAE. While some countries have raised their tax...
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news