Dubai is one of the most successful hubs for international trade in Europe and Asia. Its strategic location serves imports exports on a large scale. Dubai’s geographical location is a world-class infrastructure and makes it one of the best location to start an export-import company in here.
Procedure to start an export-import company in Dubai
To set up the export-import business you first have to obtain a license. In order to get the license one has to register itself with the customs office in Dubai
The export license in Dubai is required when you have to trade in goods or services produced locally.
Procedure to Export:
- Submit the necessary documents to the customs office
- Pay the registration fees
- Customs declaration certificate
- Obtain an approved Export Declaration Certificate from the customs office
- Obtain necessary permission from the competent agencies if the commodity falls under the restricted list
- A sale invoice
The import license is possible to get commodities into UAE. This license will permit you to be an importer and includes having a legal trade license.
Procedure to import:
- Submit the bill of lading and dues to the shipping agent. After which the shipping agent will issue a delivery order
- Complete the cargo clearance formalities
- Submit the Import Declaration Application online and pay the necessary customs duty
- An invoice stating the description of the number of goods and value of each item which is addressed to the importer
- Certificate of origin stating the goods has been approved by the country origin of the chamber of commerce
- A detailed description stating the documents of the weight of each product
- Import permit from the competent agency
Set up an export-import company in Dubai ith MSZ Consultancy:
Setting up an export-import company in Dubai involves various documentation and legal formalities. Consulting an expert will be an effective decision. Contact MSZ Consultancy! Our team of experts will not only help you in setting up the business but will also guide you in every process of starting a company. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Golden Visa: An Overview In 2019, the United Arab Emirates, in a bid to draw in foreign residents and expand businesses in the region, implemented a new 5 or 10 year residential visa system to allow foreign owners to work, live, and study in the UAE without the...
IFZA One of the Leading Free Zones in the UAE IFZA, or The International Free Zone Authority, remains one of the most cost-effective solutions for business setup in the UAE. Their focus on hosting a wide variety of business activities under a single license while...
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been a bastion for businesses for decades, with thousands of companies flocking to the region to conduct business. And despite the effects of the pandemic, the rate of growth is expected to pick back up in 2021. There has never been...
There are very few things on Earth that are as immediately striking as the city skyline of Dubai. From the beautiful blue waters of the gulf to the sparkling tower of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the city has developed an aesthetic that is envied by every major city in the...
What is a Special Purpose Vehicle? No, it's not a Land Rover or some four-wheel-drive made for a specialized purpose like traveling in snow or driving through standing water. In fact, it really has nothing to do with transportation at all. Instead, it's a legal entity...
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news