Fujairah Creative City Free zone
Fujairah Creative city Free zone was established in the year 2007. The Fujairah Creative City gives an expansive range of business fields including events, education, consulting, media, music and entertainment, design and technology, communication and marketing.
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- NOC is not required
- No paid-up share capital
- Low startup cost
- No annual audit
- No need to visit the Creative City Free Zone to incorporate the company
- Office space is not required
- No need to submit any education certificates
Following are the types of licenses available in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- Management of broadcasting
- Marketing and Media Services
- Music and Entertainment
- Production/Post production/Filming
- Information Technology Services
Following are the required documents for company registration in Fujairah creative city free zone
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval for the activities
- Passport copies of the shareholders and also the manager
- CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of shareholder’s and also manager’s
- Lease agreement
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- The authorities might require a few other documents during the process.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder is following below
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company at the place of origin
- Certificate of incorporation (attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy, if applicable)
If you want to setup a company in Creative City or any other free zone in Fujairah then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Business Growth in the UAE In recent years, the UAE has emerged as a global leader in commerce and trade, with investors from all over the world traveling to the region to conduct business. For these small to midsize enterprises (SMEs), there has never been a better...
Changes in UAE Residency Rules Dubai, being one of the most popular emirates in the UAE, often has specific regulations related to visit visas and residency. These rules can include duration of stay, requirements for obtaining or renewing visas, and potential pathways...
Dubai’s Logistics Sector: A Market in Growth Mode The landscape of Dubai's logistics sector is undergoing a massive transformation thanks to the rapid growth of online retail commerce. This surge in e-commerce activities, both locally and globally, has spurred a wave...
Mainland Company Setup in Dubai Mainland business setup in Dubai offers a range of opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to establish a strong presence in the UAE. Thanks to its strategic geographic location and business-positive environment, the region has grown...
Emiratization Rule UAE The UAE has recently made efforts to bolster its local workforce through a series of amendments to its Emiratization rules. This strategic move is part of a broader Emiratization campaign to enhance the employment prospects for Emirati nationals...
Internal Business Audits in the UAE If you’re a business owner in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you’re likely already familiar with internal business audits. These regular audits are a requirement for certain businesses and are dedicated to ensuring the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news