Fujairah Creative City Free zone
Fujairah Creative city Free zone was established in the year 2007. The Fujairah Creative City gives an expansive range of business fields including events, education, consulting, media, music and entertainment, design and technology, communication and marketing.
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- NOC is not required
- No paid-up share capital
- Low startup cost
- No annual audit
- No need to visit the Creative City Free Zone to incorporate the company
- Office space is not required
- No need to submit any education certificates
Following are the types of licenses available in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- Management of broadcasting
- Marketing and Media Services
- Music and Entertainment
- Production/Post production/Filming
- Information Technology Services
Following are the required documents for company registration in Fujairah creative city free zone
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval for the activities
- Passport copies of the shareholders and also the manager
- CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of shareholder’s and also manager’s
- Lease agreement
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- The authorities might require a few other documents during the process.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder is following below
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company at the place of origin
- Certificate of incorporation (attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy, if applicable)
If you want to setup a company in Creative City or any other free zone in Fujairah then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Foray into Forex – Why Getting into the Foreign Exchange Market Makes Sense The stock market is a dynamic, active, ever-changing industry. Investing in the right thing at the right time really CAN help you to get rich quickly! At the same time, making the wrong...
Over the years, the UAE has seen tremendous growth with new people moving into the country and new businesses popping up everywhere. In fact, more than 20,000 companies are formed in the UAE each year. With all of these new companies comes the demand for jobs that...
Any good business owner wants to grow and expand their company. But, with growth comes change. However, if too many changes are made, your company won’t be compliant under the VAT rules in the UAE any longer. You have to make sure you keep up with all the rules and...
When it comes to business-friendly cities, Dubai is at the top of the list. Entrepreneurs from around the world are interested in investing in the city’s growing sectors. If you’re ready to get your business started in Dubai, there are several steps and procedures...
Dubai has a reputation around the world as being a business-friendly city with excellent incentives for entrepreneurs. This is especially true for e-commerce businesses. Now, more than ever before, people are increasing their spending habits online. Dubai is prepared...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news