Fujairah Creative City Free zone
Fujairah Creative city Free zone was established in the year 2007. The Fujairah Creative City gives an expansive range of business fields including events, education, consulting, media, music and entertainment, design and technology, communication and marketing.
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- NOC is not required
- No paid-up share capital
- Low startup cost
- No annual audit
- No need to visit the Creative City Free Zone to incorporate the company
- Office space is not required
- No need to submit any education certificates
Following are the types of licenses available in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- Management of broadcasting
- Marketing and Media Services
- Music and Entertainment
- Production/Post production/Filming
- Information Technology Services
Following are the required documents for company registration in Fujairah creative city free zone
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval for the activities
- Passport copies of the shareholders and also the manager
- CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of shareholder’s and also manager’s
- Lease agreement
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- The authorities might require a few other documents during the process.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder is following below
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company at the place of origin
- Certificate of incorporation (attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy, if applicable)
If you want to setup a company in Creative City or any other free zone in Fujairah then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is a world-renowned destination for business, drawing investors and entrepreneurs from around the world. Businesses here take advantage of straightforward registration processes, opportunities for growth, business-positive regulations, and relaxed tax...
Setting Up a Business in Dubai If you’re an entrepreneur who’s ready to launch a business setup in Dubai, you have many options available to you. Some initial questions you’ll want to answer for yourself include where you want to conduct business, and what type of...
Offshore Companies in the UAE The offshore company set up in the UAE is a lucrative, tax-efficient venture for many entrepreneurs hoping to conduct international trade. Offshore entities are businesses that conduct international trade with minimal tax and accounting...
Office Space for Rent! Office space is heavily intertwined with company formation in Dubai and in all sections of the UAE. When seeking a trade license, renting office space is a compulsory part of the process. For some new investors, this aspect of business can be...
Visual assets, or digital properties such as Bitcoin, NFTs, and Cryptocurrencies, have become an increasingly popular payment tool for digital and real-world transactions. This surge in interest is expected to only grow in the coming years with the advent of...
Dubai is renowned for its place as one of the world's leading business and trade hubs. It's home to a diverse economy, incredible tourist attractions, and bountiful business opportunities. However, it's also a dedicated destination for artistic endeavors in media,...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news