Fujairah Creative City Free zone
Fujairah Creative city Free zone was established in the year 2007. The Fujairah Creative City gives an expansive range of business fields including events, education, consulting, media, music and entertainment, design and technology, communication and marketing.
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- NOC is not required
- No paid-up share capital
- Low startup cost
- No annual audit
- No need to visit the Creative City Free Zone to incorporate the company
- Office space is not required
- No need to submit any education certificates
Following are the types of licenses available in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- Management of broadcasting
- Marketing and Media Services
- Music and Entertainment
- Production/Post production/Filming
- Information Technology Services
Following are the required documents for company registration in Fujairah creative city free zone
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval for the activities
- Passport copies of the shareholders and also the manager
- CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of shareholder’s and also manager’s
- Lease agreement
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- The authorities might require a few other documents during the process.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder is following below
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company at the place of origin
- Certificate of incorporation (attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy, if applicable)
If you want to setup a company in Creative City or any other free zone in Fujairah then Contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is one of the major business locations for businessmen and entrepreneurs. UAE is considered to be one of the most popular trading ports around the world. Starting a general trading business in Dubai is going to be beneficial for entrepreneurs. However, there are...
Dubai is one of the most attractive markets in the region for retailers with growth opportunities in the UAE. Setting up a retail shop in Dubai can be very advantageous and growth-oriented for entrepreneurs and business people. To start a retail shop in Dubai, there...
The foodstuff trading business is growing drastically in Dubai. If you are planning to start this business in Dubai then you have made the right decision, due to its immense potential as most of the food supplies in the UAE are exported imported, packed and...
To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an...
Dubai holds the first position in the business professional list. Due to its tax-free norms and ease of doing business, it attracts international investors dealing in any business industry. To start a business in Dubai is one of the perfect options for entrepreneurs...
Local Sponsor in UAE refers to local service agents and nominee shareholders in mainland companies with foreign investments. It is mandatory that a sponsor has to be a UAE national. A local sponsor in the UAE acts as a sleeping partner in your business who has to own...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.