Fujairah Creative City Free zone
Fujairah Creative city Free zone was established in the year 2007. The Fujairah Creative City gives an expansive range of business fields including events, education, consulting, media, music and entertainment, design and technology, communication and marketing.
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- NOC is not required
- No paid-up share capital
- Low startup cost
- No annual audit
- No need to visit the Creative City Free Zone to incorporate the company
- Office space is not required
- No need to submit any education certificates
Following are the types of licenses available in Fujairah Creative City Free zone
- Management of broadcasting
- Marketing and Media Services
- Music and Entertainment
- Production/Post production/Filming
- Information Technology Services
Following are the required documents for company registration in Fujairah creative city free zone
- Proof of trade name reservation and also initial approval for the activities
- Passport copies of the shareholders and also the manager
- CV (resume) of the manager
- Personal information sheet of shareholder’s and also manager’s
- Lease agreement
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- The authorities might require a few other documents during the process.
Additional Documents Required for a Corporate Shareholder is following below
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested and notarized)
- Board resolution must be resolute by the board of directors of your existing company at the place of origin
- Certificate of incorporation (attested and notarized by the UAE Embassy, if applicable)
If you want to setup a company in Creative City or any other free zone in Fujairah then Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Introduction to the IFZA Free Zone Dubai Silicon Oasis has recently introduced a new business hub known as the IFZA Free Zone. This Free Zone has become an incredibly popular choice among investors worldwide, with an appealing company formation package, 100% foreign...
Introduction Established in 1995, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first certified airport Free Zone in the world. With a well-developed infrastructure, the SAIF Zone is one of the most well-reputed Free Zones in the UAE. By initiating...
Tax Residency Certificates: An Introduction What is a tax residency certificate? That’s a great question! This certificate, also known as a tax domicile certificate, confirms the country of tax residence for a particular company or legal entity. This certificate is...
Despite the effects of the ongoing pandemic, Dubai's Expo 2020 has brought thousands of visitors to the region since its opening in October. And since, the city has seen some of its best economic performance in years. This increase in travel and tourism can be...
Excited About Expo 2020 Dubai? Here’s What You Need to Know! The Dubai Expo 2020 is a months-long event that is drawing investors, businesses, and talent from around the world to celebrate innovation and technology. Since its opening festivities, this celebration has...
An Introduction to UAE’s Economic Substance Recently, the UAE government launched an initiative known as ‘Resolution No. 31 of 2019.’ This resolution requires all institutions foreign and domestic that conduct business in the region to demonstrate ‘economic...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news