Ras Al Khaimah is a popular spot for investors. It is also one of the fastest-growing Emirates in the UAE. You couldn’t ask for a better location, RAK is just an hour from Dubai, 15 minutes away from the RAK airport, 30 minutes from Sharjah, and just 45 minutes from the Dubai Airport.
Because the RAK is technically an Offshore company, it is perfect for entrepreneurs with no intention of trading within the Emirates. It’s also a great area for outsourcing because of its highly skilled workforce.
If you’re looking to register for RAK IBC, here are some of the benefits:
- Offers offshore retail and investment banking
- Modern infrastructure
- Strategic location near airports and ports
- Local currency linked to the US dollar to ensure a stable exchange rate
- Minimal renewal fees
- Easy setup
- 100% foreign ownership
- No requirements for resident directors/shareholders
- No reporting requirements