- January 28, 2019
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, License in Dubai
Interior Design Business in Dubai
If you are planning to set up an interior design business in Dubai then this is a perfect time to set up a designing company as Dubai is looking forward to hosting the Dubai Expo 2020.
Benefits of Setting Up an Interior Decoration Company in Dubai
• Increased demand for commercial and also resident buildings
• Special licensing is available for artists and also designers
• Open economy
• Work-friendly infrastructure
For an interior decoration business in Dubai, you could consider the Dubai Design District free zone or Mainland Dubai and also few other such free zones that provide good opportunities for interior design businesses; are Dubai Production City (DPC), Dubai Studio City, Dubai Outsource City and others.
Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA) is the main authority to provide license and also registration of interior design in any of these free zones or several other free zones.
Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA):
DCCA provides Interior Design Consultancy licenses are allowed to conduct interior architecture and designing, space planning and also concept designing.
Note: Other activities such as supply of furniture’s and fixtures, implementation of plans are not permissible under this license.
Required documents for setting up a company in Dubai Design District Free Zone
For initial approval:
• Application for license
• Detailed business plan
• Passport copies of shareholders, directors, and also the managers
• Incorporation certificate copy or trade license copy
For company registration:
• Application form for company registration
• Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association (MOA)
• Post-dated checks
• Board resolution
• Notarized copy of the certificate of incorporation
• No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the present sponsor for the Manager
What are the Procedures for Setting Up a Company in Dubai Design District Free Zone?
Business set up in Dubai free zone consists of many procedures and also submission of certain documents. Dubai Design District (D3) was established to encourage the interior creatives. You can set up a branch of UAE or foreign company, Freelancing, and also Free Zone Limited Liability Company in D3.
Step-1: You need to contact the Business Development Team at free zone and also submit the application for initial approval and you need to submit relevant documents which will be reviewed by the authority.
Step-2: Company registration
Step-3: The Signing of Lease Document, Personnel Sponsorship, and also License Collection
Step-4: Customer Confirmation Letter Collection and also Fee Payment
If you want to set up an interior design company in Dubai then contact us: +971589827842/ +97142297508 or Email us: email@example.com