International Humanitarian City (IHC)
International Humanitarian City (IHC) is an aid and humanitarian hub providing services and facilities to humanitarian organizations and commercial suppliers to assist the effectiveness of humanitarian operations.The International Humanitarian City is non-profit, independent free zone Authority where humanitarian organisations and also commercial companies can register and get licensed.
Facilities in International Humanitarian City
- Office space
- Warehouse facilities
- Meeting room
- Business and also training facilities
- Dedicated UN building
- Auditorium and also cafeteria
Business activities in IHC
- United Nations agencies
- Specialized agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
- News, research, and also educational institutions
- Manufacturers and also suppliers of aid-related goods and services
- Service providers
Following are the benefits of Setting up a Business in IHC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Strategic geographical location
- A cosmopolitan and also an attractive living environment
- Rapid disaster response and also minimal red tape
- Increased visibility and also networking opportunities
- Seaport and airport infrastructure are in excellent standards
- Governmental support political stability and also economic momentum of Dubai
- Stable local currency
- East, West, North and South crossroad between
- Sea to air logistics 10 minute response
- Fee structures are competitive
For furthermore information, Contact us:+971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai and the Sharjah Free Zone Dubai is one of the world's largest business hubs, with a thriving economy and endless opportunities for savvy investors. And for those looking to take advantage of the city’s advantageous economy, setting up a business in Sharjah Free...
Free Zones in the UAE Starting a business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can be an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to tap into the country's booming economy. One popular option for setting up a business in the UAE is to establish it in a free zone....
Business Centers in Dubai Dubai is a fantastic destination for investors looking for opportunities in the business world. The city and government authorities have implemented business-friendly regulations to encourage foreign investment, making it easier for companies...
Offshore Banking in Dubai Opening an offshore bank account in Dubai can be a great way to access the region's financial opportunities, even when operating from a remote location. Whether you're looking to start a business, invest in real estate, or manage your...
Dubai’s Economy Dubai's economy has been showing signs of steady growth even amid a worldwide economic slowdown. In fact, according to recent data, the GDP of Dubai rose by 4.6% last year, demonstrating the resilience and adaptability of the emirate's economy. This...
The UAE Space Agency The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has made significant strides in space technology in recent years. And the UAE Space Agency, established in 2014, is at the forefront of this development. The Agency's latest achievement is the creation of the first...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news