International Humanitarian City (IHC)
International Humanitarian City (IHC) is an aid and humanitarian hub providing services and facilities to humanitarian organizations and commercial suppliers to assist the effectiveness of humanitarian operations.The International Humanitarian City is non-profit, independent free zone Authority where humanitarian organisations and also commercial companies can register and get licensed.
Facilities in International Humanitarian City
- Office space
- Warehouse facilities
- Meeting room
- Business and also training facilities
- Dedicated UN building
- Auditorium and also cafeteria
Business activities in IHC
- United Nations agencies
- Specialized agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
- News, research, and also educational institutions
- Manufacturers and also suppliers of aid-related goods and services
- Service providers
Following are the benefits of Setting up a Business in IHC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Strategic geographical location
- A cosmopolitan and also an attractive living environment
- Rapid disaster response and also minimal red tape
- Increased visibility and also networking opportunities
- Seaport and airport infrastructure are in excellent standards
- Governmental support political stability and also economic momentum of Dubai
- Stable local currency
- East, West, North and South crossroad between
- Sea to air logistics 10 minute response
- Fee structures are competitive
For furthermore information, Contact us:+971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Introduction to the IFZA Free Zone Dubai Silicon Oasis has recently introduced a new business hub known as the IFZA Free Zone. This Free Zone has become an incredibly popular choice among investors worldwide, with an appealing company formation package, 100% foreign...
Introduction Established in 1995, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first certified airport Free Zone in the world. With a well-developed infrastructure, the SAIF Zone is one of the most well-reputed Free Zones in the UAE. By initiating...
Tax Residency Certificates: An Introduction What is a tax residency certificate? That’s a great question! This certificate, also known as a tax domicile certificate, confirms the country of tax residence for a particular company or legal entity. This certificate is...
Despite the effects of the ongoing pandemic, Dubai's Expo 2020 has brought thousands of visitors to the region since its opening in October. And since, the city has seen some of its best economic performance in years. This increase in travel and tourism can be...
Excited About Expo 2020 Dubai? Here’s What You Need to Know! The Dubai Expo 2020 is a months-long event that is drawing investors, businesses, and talent from around the world to celebrate innovation and technology. Since its opening festivities, this celebration has...
An Introduction to UAE’s Economic Substance Recently, the UAE government launched an initiative known as ‘Resolution No. 31 of 2019.’ This resolution requires all institutions foreign and domestic that conduct business in the region to demonstrate ‘economic...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news