International Humanitarian City (IHC)
International Humanitarian City (IHC) is an aid and humanitarian hub providing services and facilities to humanitarian organizations and commercial suppliers to assist the effectiveness of humanitarian operations.The International Humanitarian City is non-profit, independent free zone Authority where humanitarian organisations and also commercial companies can register and get licensed.
Facilities in International Humanitarian City
- Office space
- Warehouse facilities
- Meeting room
- Business and also training facilities
- Dedicated UN building
- Auditorium and also cafeteria
Business activities in IHC
- United Nations agencies
- Specialized agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
- News, research, and also educational institutions
- Manufacturers and also suppliers of aid-related goods and services
- Service providers
Following are the benefits of Setting up a Business in IHC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Strategic geographical location
- A cosmopolitan and also an attractive living environment
- Rapid disaster response and also minimal red tape
- Increased visibility and also networking opportunities
- Seaport and airport infrastructure are in excellent standards
- Governmental support political stability and also economic momentum of Dubai
- Stable local currency
- East, West, North and South crossroad between
- Sea to air logistics 10 minute response
- Fee structures are competitive
For furthermore information, Contact us:+971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news