International Humanitarian City (IHC)
International Humanitarian City (IHC) is an aid and humanitarian hub providing services and facilities to humanitarian organizations and commercial suppliers to assist the effectiveness of humanitarian operations.The International Humanitarian City is non-profit, independent free zone Authority where humanitarian organisations and also commercial companies can register and get licensed.
Facilities in International Humanitarian City
- Office space
- Warehouse facilities
- Meeting room
- Business and also training facilities
- Dedicated UN building
- Auditorium and also cafeteria
Business activities in IHC
- United Nations agencies
- Specialized agencies
- Non-governmental organizations
- News, research, and also educational institutions
- Manufacturers and also suppliers of aid-related goods and services
- Service providers
Following are the benefits of Setting up a Business in IHC
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Strategic geographical location
- A cosmopolitan and also an attractive living environment
- Rapid disaster response and also minimal red tape
- Increased visibility and also networking opportunities
- Seaport and airport infrastructure are in excellent standards
- Governmental support political stability and also economic momentum of Dubai
- Stable local currency
- East, West, North and South crossroad between
- Sea to air logistics 10 minute response
- Fee structures are competitive
For furthermore information, Contact us:+971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
For years, Dubai has grown to become a global business hub renowned worldwide for its healthy business climate, progressive regulations, and skilled workforce. It’s also home to relaxed immigration and tax policies that make operating a profitable business easier....
With businesses expanding rapidly in the UAE, more cities are adopting Free Trade Zones. One such Free Zone is the Khalifa Industrial Zone (KIZAD), located in Abu Dhabi. This Free Zone is recognized as an industrial and administrative center for the region, with...
UAE Labor Law Changes Are Here Changes to the way private sector employment works in the UAE – including flexible working and shared jobs – were introduced in early 2022. These amended labor laws were first outlined by UAE government officials in November of 2021, and...
The UAE Family Visa The UAE has long been known as a bastion for business and one of the world's largest, most productive business hubs. Each day, thousands of investors and entrepreneurs travel to the region to make investments, find companies, and conduct business....
Forming a Mini Supermarket in the Meydan Free Zone If you've thought about opening your own mini supermarket, Dubai has many opportunities! It's a region with a bustling economy, business-friendly regulations, and relaxed tax responsibilities. As a result, many...
The UAE strives to maintain a business-friendly environment that provides its workforce with a comfortable work-life balance. After all, the UAE government has made huge strides over the years to develop the region into a world-class business hub that serves investors...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news