Masdar City Free Zone
Masdar City is an emerging global hub for clean technology and also renewable energy. If you want to start a company related to renewable energy and green technology then the best place in the Middle East is Masdar City.
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (corporate shareholder)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (natural shareholder)
- Branch of a foreign/Local company
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Masdar City
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Quick and also easy business setup
- Connecting point to local, regional and also international markets
- Research and development hub partnering with Masdar Institute of Technology
- Cost-effective licensing and also office space
- One of the world’s most beautiful, sustainable living and also working business clusters
- World-class facilities and also state of the art infrastructure for tech companies
Licensing segments include
- Renewable Energy
- Clean Tech and Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Marketing and Events
- Human Resource Development
- Energy Industry
- Healthcare Services
- Service Providers
- Property Development Services
- Regional Headquarters, Trading, and Holding Companies
- Business Centre and Data Centers
- Community Services (Retail, Food & Beverage outlets)
For further details,Contact us: +971 52 544 1248or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
What’s a sole proprietorship? Also known as a sole trader, proprietor, or solo establishment, a sole proprietorship is one of the simplest and most common vehicles for starting your own business. This is a great choice for an individual who’s ready to go it alone in...
Business setups in UAE are some of the most popular and also recognized to be some of the most successful amongst all of the world’s economic centers. The modern infrastructure and many attractions here persuade many expats to launch their own business right here in...
Developing proper accounting and bookkeeping procedures is critical for a business's success, no matter the size or scope. Per the regulations of the UAE government, maintaining detailed books of your business accounts is a mandatory requirement that must be completed...
Numerous institutions in the UAE require documents to be attested or notarized before they are official. This is typically due to a wide range of reasons. Usually, companies request that documents submitted by employees, like college certificates and other...
The UAE is one of the largest business hubs on Earth, with a booming market and tons of opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs. But for business setup in Free Zones, you are required to own and maintain a banking account to make transactions and conduct...
The United Arab Emirates government has gone to great lengths to welcome and invite foreign nationals. The nation has invested in creating an impressive infrastructure with modern engineering, and has worked hard to create a better, more convenient quality of life for...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news