Offshore Company Formation in Dubai
There are immense ways to set up your business in the UAE. Broadly, the business is set up in the Mainland free zone and offshore in the UAE. An offshore company setup Dubai can be owned by individuals or enterprises that do not carry business in its country of origin. One of the main reasons for offshore company formation in Dubai is that it has complete confidentiality over financial matters. The offshore company registration remains lucrative due to tax benefits, bank account opening in the UAE, international exposure, etc.
Salient features of an offshore company setup Dubai
- The offshore company has no obligations to maintain its books and records.
- There is no need for a shareholder to be physically available
- No need to obtain a UAE visa
- No need to carry business within the UAE
- There is no need for physical office space
Activities that can be carried out by an Offshore company formation in Dubai
- Advisory services
- Shareholding companies
- Consulting services
- General trading
- International and professional services
- Owning property
- Low-cost setup of your international business entity.
- Quick and fast company registration
- 100% foreign ownership and duty exemptions available
- Taxation benefits
- No minimum capital requirement
- Multi-currency bank accounts
- No foreign currency restrictions
Regulations for offshore companies registered in the UAE?
Cannot do business in the Mainland
No provisions for importing goods into the UAE market
No leasing of office space, commercial premises or residence visa for stakeholders
JAFZA Offshore Company
JAFZA offshore company formation is well-defined as a non-resident company that has a corporate legal structure in Jebel Ali Free zone Dubai, UAE, JAFZA Offshore Company formation – 2003 permits the incorporation of an offshore company by individuals or by establishments. Setting up a company in JAFZA offshore allows 100% foreign ownership, taxation benefits, minimal operational cost, and easy process for incorporating.
Number of shareholders required for JAFZA offshore company is a minimum of 1
- Application form
- Passport copy of the shareholders
- Proof of residence of the shareholders
- Bank reference letter
MSZ Consultancy for Offshore company setup Dubai
Jebel Ali Free Authority permits the formation of special status offshore companies in Dubai, having a corporate entity with individuals as shareholders. It does not require minimum capital for business setup, provides taxation benefits, there is no requirement to deposit capital in the bank, 100% foreign ownership and flexibility in opening a corporate bank account in Dubai.
MSZ Consultancy provides you complete assistance for choosing the right type of offshore company that suits your business activity. Our team of experts helps in setting up your company hassle-free. Contact us for perfect business solutions.