The healthcare sector is booming all over the world. UAE is one of the fastest-growing economies with its world-class infrastructure. To set up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai one has to follow the rules and regulations of the Dubai Health Authority. Here’s how you can start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
Procedure to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- Get the approval from the necessary premise
- An Application form
- Copy of tenancy contract
- Blueprint of the location
- Passport copy of the owner
- Obtain a pharmaceutical license from the Dubai Trade Register
Requirements to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- All the medical devices must be approved by the UAE Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Fill the application form, stamped and signed by the authorized person
- Detailed company profile
- Product lists manufactured
- Legal and manufacturing license issued by the competent authority
Important points to be followed while setting up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
- Do a market analysis
- Understand the competitors’ strategy
- Choose an appropriate location
- Obtain a business license
- Submit essential documents to the government authority
- Open a bank account
- Get a physical office space
Why should you set up your business in Dubai?
Dubai is still considered to be the number one business location in the Middle East. Because of its real estate and banking sector, Dubai has managed to stabilize itself financially and increased its economy. The legal procedures are fast-tracked, there is minimal paperwork, and the registration procedure is simple. Companies from all over the world, are willing to set up their business in Dubai due to a huge inflow of foreign capital, hence making the economy of Dubai even more strong.
- Taxation benefits
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- No restrictions on trading locations
- Dubai is the fastest-growing economy
- Free zone benefits
- First-class infrastructure
- Work along with government bodies
- There is no restriction in currency limitation
- Low import duty
- More options for business activities.
- There are no limitations to the number of visas.
Contact MSZ Consultancy to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
To carry out business in Dubai in a smooth manner, it is important to consult expert business consultants who will help you in incorporating your business in the UAE and carry out all the functions in an easy way.
MSZ Consultancy will guide you at every step of starting a business in Dubai. Our business experts are well versed in professional proceedings and will help you in the incorporating process until the end. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The UAE, with its thriving economy and diverse workforce, has a well-defined set of employment laws that safeguard the rights of both employers and employees. These laws establish rules surrounding wages, employment contracts, and potential disputes, creating a...
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero
Foreign-Owned Businesses in the UAE The UAE has always been a positive and financially rewarding destination for savvy entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. It features a friendly environment, tons of networking potential, and business-friendly regulations that take...
The RAK Free Zone The Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone has quickly grown to become one of the top business jurisdictions in the UAE for up-and-coming digital creators hoping to find success in the region. This hub is now firmly positioned as a strategic destination for...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news