The healthcare sector is booming all over the world. UAE is one of the fastest-growing economies with its world-class infrastructure. To set up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai one has to follow the rules and regulations of the Dubai Health Authority. Here’s how you can start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
Procedure to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- Get the approval from the necessary premise
- An Application form
- Copy of tenancy contract
- Blueprint of the location
- Passport copy of the owner
- Obtain a pharmaceutical license from the Dubai Trade Register
Requirements to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- All the medical devices must be approved by the UAE Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Fill the application form, stamped and signed by the authorized person
- Detailed company profile
- Product lists manufactured
- Legal and manufacturing license issued by the competent authority
Important points to be followed while setting up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
- Do a market analysis
- Understand the competitors’ strategy
- Choose an appropriate location
- Obtain a business license
- Submit essential documents to the government authority
- Open a bank account
- Get a physical office space
Why should you set up your business in Dubai?
Dubai is still considered to be the number one business location in the Middle East. Because of its real estate and banking sector, Dubai has managed to stabilize itself financially and increased its economy. The legal procedures are fast-tracked, there is minimal paperwork, and the registration procedure is simple. Companies from all over the world, are willing to set up their business in Dubai due to a huge inflow of foreign capital, hence making the economy of Dubai even more strong.
- Taxation benefits
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- No restrictions on trading locations
- Dubai is the fastest-growing economy
- Free zone benefits
- First-class infrastructure
- Work along with government bodies
- There is no restriction in currency limitation
- Low import duty
- More options for business activities.
- There are no limitations to the number of visas.
Contact MSZ Consultancy to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
To carry out business in Dubai in a smooth manner, it is important to consult expert business consultants who will help you in incorporating your business in the UAE and carry out all the functions in an easy way.
MSZ Consultancy will guide you at every step of starting a business in Dubai. Our business experts are well versed in professional proceedings and will help you in the incorporating process until the end. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Office Space for Rent! Office space is heavily intertwined with company formation in Dubai and in all sections of the UAE. When seeking a trade license, renting office space is a compulsory part of the process. For some new investors, this aspect of business can be...
Visual assets, or digital properties such as Bitcoin, NFTs, and Cryptocurrencies, have become an increasingly popular payment tool for digital and real-world transactions. This surge in interest is expected to only grow in the coming years with the advent of...
Dubai is renowned for its place as one of the world's leading business and trade hubs. It's home to a diverse economy, incredible tourist attractions, and bountiful business opportunities. However, it's also a dedicated destination for artistic endeavors in media,...
Dubai is About Much More Than Just Oil It's fair to say that the Middle East is recognized as a global center for petroleum production, and the oil and gas industry in the UAE is certainly a prominent feature. Even so, the UAE has come to be known for much more than...
When applying for an E-Trader License in Dubai, you’ll first need to choose where you intend to operate. The region is home to many locations, including Mainland Dubai, numerous Free Zones, and more. And with over 2,000 business activities that operate in this area,...
Forming a furniture trading business in Dubai can be promising and profitable. For foreign investors and aspiring entrepreneurs, the steady growth of this industry comes, in part, from the demands of the real estate industry. With an ever-growing business world, more...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news