The healthcare sector is booming all over the world. UAE is one of the fastest-growing economies with its world-class infrastructure. To set up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai one has to follow the rules and regulations of the Dubai Health Authority. Here’s how you can start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
Procedure to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- Get the approval from the necessary premise
- An Application form
- Copy of tenancy contract
- Blueprint of the location
- Passport copy of the owner
- Obtain a pharmaceutical license from the Dubai Trade Register
Requirements to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- All the medical devices must be approved by the UAE Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Fill the application form, stamped and signed by the authorized person
- Detailed company profile
- Product lists manufactured
- Legal and manufacturing license issued by the competent authority
Important points to be followed while setting up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
- Do a market analysis
- Understand the competitors’ strategy
- Choose an appropriate location
- Obtain a business license
- Submit essential documents to the government authority
- Open a bank account
- Get a physical office space
Why should you set up your business in Dubai?
Dubai is still considered to be the number one business location in the Middle East. Because of its real estate and banking sector, Dubai has managed to stabilize itself financially and increased its economy. The legal procedures are fast-tracked, there is minimal paperwork, and the registration procedure is simple. Companies from all over the world, are willing to set up their business in Dubai due to a huge inflow of foreign capital, hence making the economy of Dubai even more strong.
- Taxation benefits
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- No restrictions on trading locations
- Dubai is the fastest-growing economy
- Free zone benefits
- First-class infrastructure
- Work along with government bodies
- There is no restriction in currency limitation
- Low import duty
- More options for business activities.
- There are no limitations to the number of visas.
Contact MSZ Consultancy to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
To carry out business in Dubai in a smooth manner, it is important to consult expert business consultants who will help you in incorporating your business in the UAE and carry out all the functions in an easy way.
MSZ Consultancy will guide you at every step of starting a business in Dubai. Our business experts are well versed in professional proceedings and will help you in the incorporating process until the end. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
For years, Dubai has grown to become a global business hub renowned worldwide for its healthy business climate, progressive regulations, and skilled workforce. It’s also home to relaxed immigration and tax policies that make operating a profitable business easier....
With businesses expanding rapidly in the UAE, more cities are adopting Free Trade Zones. One such Free Zone is the Khalifa Industrial Zone (KIZAD), located in Abu Dhabi. This Free Zone is recognized as an industrial and administrative center for the region, with...
UAE Labor Law Changes Are Here Changes to the way private sector employment works in the UAE – including flexible working and shared jobs – were introduced in early 2022. These amended labor laws were first outlined by UAE government officials in November of 2021, and...
The UAE Family Visa The UAE has long been known as a bastion for business and one of the world's largest, most productive business hubs. Each day, thousands of investors and entrepreneurs travel to the region to make investments, find companies, and conduct business....
Forming a Mini Supermarket in the Meydan Free Zone If you've thought about opening your own mini supermarket, Dubai has many opportunities! It's a region with a bustling economy, business-friendly regulations, and relaxed tax responsibilities. As a result, many...
The UAE strives to maintain a business-friendly environment that provides its workforce with a comfortable work-life balance. After all, the UAE government has made huge strides over the years to develop the region into a world-class business hub that serves investors...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news