The healthcare sector is booming all over the world. UAE is one of the fastest-growing economies with its world-class infrastructure. To set up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai one has to follow the rules and regulations of the Dubai Health Authority. Here’s how you can start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
Procedure to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- Get the approval from the necessary premise
- An Application form
- Copy of tenancy contract
- Blueprint of the location
- Passport copy of the owner
- Obtain a pharmaceutical license from the Dubai Trade Register
Requirements to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- All the medical devices must be approved by the UAE Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Fill the application form, stamped and signed by the authorized person
- Detailed company profile
- Product lists manufactured
- Legal and manufacturing license issued by the competent authority
Important points to be followed while setting up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
- Do a market analysis
- Understand the competitors’ strategy
- Choose an appropriate location
- Obtain a business license
- Submit essential documents to the government authority
- Open a bank account
- Get a physical office space
Why should you set up your business in Dubai?
Dubai is still considered to be the number one business location in the Middle East. Because of its real estate and banking sector, Dubai has managed to stabilize itself financially and increased its economy. The legal procedures are fast-tracked, there is minimal paperwork, and the registration procedure is simple. Companies from all over the world, are willing to set up their business in Dubai due to a huge inflow of foreign capital, hence making the economy of Dubai even more strong.
- Taxation benefits
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- No restrictions on trading locations
- Dubai is the fastest-growing economy
- Free zone benefits
- First-class infrastructure
- Work along with government bodies
- There is no restriction in currency limitation
- Low import duty
- More options for business activities.
- There are no limitations to the number of visas.
Contact MSZ Consultancy to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
To carry out business in Dubai in a smooth manner, it is important to consult expert business consultants who will help you in incorporating your business in the UAE and carry out all the functions in an easy way.
MSZ Consultancy will guide you at every step of starting a business in Dubai. Our business experts are well versed in professional proceedings and will help you in the incorporating process until the end. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai and the Sharjah Free Zone Dubai is one of the world's largest business hubs, with a thriving economy and endless opportunities for savvy investors. And for those looking to take advantage of the city’s advantageous economy, setting up a business in Sharjah Free...
Free Zones in the UAE Starting a business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can be an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to tap into the country's booming economy. One popular option for setting up a business in the UAE is to establish it in a free zone....
Business Centers in Dubai Dubai is a fantastic destination for investors looking for opportunities in the business world. The city and government authorities have implemented business-friendly regulations to encourage foreign investment, making it easier for companies...
Offshore Banking in Dubai Opening an offshore bank account in Dubai can be a great way to access the region's financial opportunities, even when operating from a remote location. Whether you're looking to start a business, invest in real estate, or manage your...
Dubai’s Economy Dubai's economy has been showing signs of steady growth even amid a worldwide economic slowdown. In fact, according to recent data, the GDP of Dubai rose by 4.6% last year, demonstrating the resilience and adaptability of the emirate's economy. This...
The UAE Space Agency The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has made significant strides in space technology in recent years. And the UAE Space Agency, established in 2014, is at the forefront of this development. The Agency's latest achievement is the creation of the first...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news