The healthcare sector is booming all over the world. UAE is one of the fastest-growing economies with its world-class infrastructure. To set up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai one has to follow the rules and regulations of the Dubai Health Authority. Here’s how you can start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
Procedure to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- Get the approval from the necessary premise
- An Application form
- Copy of tenancy contract
- Blueprint of the location
- Passport copy of the owner
- Obtain a pharmaceutical license from the Dubai Trade Register
Requirements to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- All the medical devices must be approved by the UAE Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Fill the application form, stamped and signed by the authorized person
- Detailed company profile
- Product lists manufactured
- Legal and manufacturing license issued by the competent authority
Important points to be followed while setting up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
- Do a market analysis
- Understand the competitors’ strategy
- Choose an appropriate location
- Obtain a business license
- Submit essential documents to the government authority
- Open a bank account
- Get a physical office space
Why should you set up your business in Dubai?
Dubai is still considered to be the number one business location in the Middle East. Because of its real estate and banking sector, Dubai has managed to stabilize itself financially and increased its economy. The legal procedures are fast-tracked, there is minimal paperwork, and the registration procedure is simple. Companies from all over the world, are willing to set up their business in Dubai due to a huge inflow of foreign capital, hence making the economy of Dubai even more strong.
- Taxation benefits
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- No restrictions on trading locations
- Dubai is the fastest-growing economy
- Free zone benefits
- First-class infrastructure
- Work along with government bodies
- There is no restriction in currency limitation
- Low import duty
- More options for business activities.
- There are no limitations to the number of visas.
Contact MSZ Consultancy to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
To carry out business in Dubai in a smooth manner, it is important to consult expert business consultants who will help you in incorporating your business in the UAE and carry out all the functions in an easy way.
MSZ Consultancy will guide you at every step of starting a business in Dubai. Our business experts are well versed in professional proceedings and will help you in the incorporating process until the end. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Introduction to the IFZA Free Zone Dubai Silicon Oasis has recently introduced a new business hub known as the IFZA Free Zone. This Free Zone has become an incredibly popular choice among investors worldwide, with an appealing company formation package, 100% foreign...
Introduction Established in 1995, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first certified airport Free Zone in the world. With a well-developed infrastructure, the SAIF Zone is one of the most well-reputed Free Zones in the UAE. By initiating...
Tax Residency Certificates: An Introduction What is a tax residency certificate? That’s a great question! This certificate, also known as a tax domicile certificate, confirms the country of tax residence for a particular company or legal entity. This certificate is...
Despite the effects of the ongoing pandemic, Dubai's Expo 2020 has brought thousands of visitors to the region since its opening in October. And since, the city has seen some of its best economic performance in years. This increase in travel and tourism can be...
Excited About Expo 2020 Dubai? Here’s What You Need to Know! The Dubai Expo 2020 is a months-long event that is drawing investors, businesses, and talent from around the world to celebrate innovation and technology. Since its opening festivities, this celebration has...
An Introduction to UAE’s Economic Substance Recently, the UAE government launched an initiative known as ‘Resolution No. 31 of 2019.’ This resolution requires all institutions foreign and domestic that conduct business in the region to demonstrate ‘economic...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news