The healthcare sector is booming all over the world. UAE is one of the fastest-growing economies with its world-class infrastructure. To set up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai one has to follow the rules and regulations of the Dubai Health Authority. Here’s how you can start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
Procedure to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- Get the approval from the necessary premise
- An Application form
- Copy of tenancy contract
- Blueprint of the location
- Passport copy of the owner
- Obtain a pharmaceutical license from the Dubai Trade Register
Requirements to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
- All the medical devices must be approved by the UAE Ministry of Health (MOH)
- Fill the application form, stamped and signed by the authorized person
- Detailed company profile
- Product lists manufactured
- Legal and manufacturing license issued by the competent authority
Important points to be followed while setting up a pharmaceutical company in Dubai
- Do a market analysis
- Understand the competitors’ strategy
- Choose an appropriate location
- Obtain a business license
- Submit essential documents to the government authority
- Open a bank account
- Get a physical office space
Why should you set up your business in Dubai?
Dubai is still considered to be the number one business location in the Middle East. Because of its real estate and banking sector, Dubai has managed to stabilize itself financially and increased its economy. The legal procedures are fast-tracked, there is minimal paperwork, and the registration procedure is simple. Companies from all over the world, are willing to set up their business in Dubai due to a huge inflow of foreign capital, hence making the economy of Dubai even more strong.
- Taxation benefits
- There is no minimum capital requirement
- No restrictions on trading locations
- Dubai is the fastest-growing economy
- Free zone benefits
- First-class infrastructure
- Work along with government bodies
- There is no restriction in currency limitation
- Low import duty
- More options for business activities.
- There are no limitations to the number of visas.
Contact MSZ Consultancy to start a pharmaceutical company in Dubai:
To carry out business in Dubai in a smooth manner, it is important to consult expert business consultants who will help you in incorporating your business in the UAE and carry out all the functions in an easy way.
MSZ Consultancy will guide you at every step of starting a business in Dubai. Our business experts are well versed in professional proceedings and will help you in the incorporating process until the end. Get in touch with us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Dubai 2020 Expo: An Introduction The Dubai 2020 Expo is a massive event dedicated to showcasing the best in human achievement and ingenuity. It’s an enormous festival set to bring in investors, businesses, and talent from across the globe to experience the finest...
Dubai: An Introduction In recent years, Dubai has transformed from a smaller trading town into a global trading hub known worldwide for providing an incredible wealth of business opportunities. Trade has long replaced oil as the main economic driver, with the city now...
Understanding Product Registration in the UAE Are you a business owner who is ready to take on the thriving economic market of the United Arab Emirates and its capital, Dubai? If you have a product that is sure to be a best-seller, it is time to begin the process of...
All Eyes On the UAE Investors and business professionals around the world are flocking to the United Arab Emirates. This Arab sheikdom booms with business, education, and industrial improvements. How are they setting themselves apart? Unlike most of their neighboring...
What is a Trade License? Dubai is home to one of the largest and most complex business markets in the world. It offers a boundless array of business opportunities and benefits that draw thousands of investors to the region each day. With comprehensive incentive plans...
What is an FDI? Foreign direct investments, or FDIs, are business investments made by a company or individual located in one country for business interests in another. This often occurs when a business entity acquires assets originally belonging to a foreign company....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news