Setup a Promotions and Introductions Company in Dubai
Setup a Promotions and Introductions Company in Dubai – The promotion of financial products to persons in the UAE requires an SCA license for which an onshore UAE business presence is required.
Any person introducing UAE investors to a service provider in order to receive financial services, including trading services, also needs to get the SCA’s approval.
However, neither the SCA license nor the SCA approval requirements apply when exclusion is available.
|Share Holders||As per your requirement|
|Paid up Capital||AED 1 Million|
|License Activities||Foreign Securities Promotion|
|Activities Includes||Includes firms conducting a series of coordinated campaigns designed to promote foreign securities, through present information to investors in different areas of media on the advantages and also benefits of investments in such securities.|
Following are the required documents to set up a Promotions and Introductions Company in Dubai.
- Business Plan
- Copy of memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association if the applicant is incorporated in the state. (written in Arabic, duly authenticated and also its object is promoting).
- If the applicant is regulated by the Insurance Authority, it has to submit the following:
- A copy of the license issued by the Authority.
- Copy from the Authority’s approval for the applicant to practice the Promoting activity.
- Trade license copy
- Receipt copy for SCA fees.
- Copy of tenancy contract.
- Proof of depositing the paid-up capital in a bank account.
- Copy of the financial statements for the last three years
Note: Approved staff form for the GM, Compliance Officer and also other staff assigned to carry out the activity, supported with the required information.
Exams required for SCA licenses
UAE financial rules and regulations
Introduction to Securities and Investment (International)
(ICWIM) (Level 3)
Risk in Financial Services
- A copy of the following documents for the partners/shareholders (Natural Persons) who hold 5% or more of the capital: (Autobiography, Fit and proper supporting documents).
- The segregation manual is prepared according to Chapter 4) of SCA Administrative Decision No. (34 /R. T) of 2016 Concerning the Regulatory Controls for Financial Activities as well as Services.
- Internal work procedures manual for the activity.
- A copy of the internal control manual of the applicant.
- Copy of the operational manual for risk management.
- Copy of the code of conduct manual.
- Also, a statement showing the software and technical systems used to conduct the activity.
- Copies of contracts as well as service level agreements signed with software and also technology services vendors for the activity.
- A statement issued by the legal adviser of the applicant showing any legal responsibilities or judicial judgments regarding the applicant.
- A statement signed by the applicant Chairman
- Passport Copy also visa copies of the Shareholder (s)
- As well as a photo of the Shareholder (with a white background)
- And also visa copies of shareholder (s)
Following are the licensing conditions of SCA for the activity:
- The applicant must be a legal entity incorporated in the State, or a branch of a foreign company, where the mother Company is licensed to practice the Promoting activity as well as regulated by similar Authority.
- Have the Central Bank’s or Insurance Authority’s approval as deemed necessary.
- The company’s Memorandum of Association must be authenticated before the official authorities and must also be in Arabic or translated into Arabic.
- The paid-up capital may not be less than AED 1 million.
- Payment of the prescribed licensing fees
- Appointment of necessary technical and also an administrative staff to carry out the activity in accordance with the rules issued by the Authority regarding the requirements of the activity, and the requirements for approval of certain jobs.
- To set up an appropriate office, software and also technical systems required to practice the business in accordance with the requirements of the Authority.
- The availability of internal controls procedures to ensure the safety of the application of law regulations, decisions as well as circulars issued pursuant thereto, also internal regulations in force in the markets.
- The availability of an operational manual for risk management that identifies and defines the potential risks, including the regulatory risks, which may face the company, how to handle them if they occur, also monitoring and reporting of such risks in a manner that enables the company to continue in business and also comply with the provisions of these Regulations
- Any conditions or additional requirements decided by the Authority as deemed necessary.
We MSZ Consultancy will assist you regarding the setup of Promotions and Introductions Company in Dubai. For further details, contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Setting Up a Dubai Free Zone Company? Think Dubai Airport Free Zone
Business Setup Dubai Free Zones Is a Good Call Dubai is known to be a world-class tourist destination, but we attract more than just casual visitors. Dubai’s location, superior infrastructure, and business-welcoming policies also make it a leading global economic...
Basics of VAT Registration in Saudi Arabia
Starting and Operating a Business in Saudi Arabia Makes Good Sens If you’re a foreign business entrepreneur or investor who’s thinking about setting up a shop in Saudi Arabia, that’s a smart move. Why choose the KSA? Saudi Arabia has the largest free-market economy...
Business Licensing Options: Free Zone vs. Mainland vs. Offshore
Business Licensing Options in the UAE In recent years, the UAE has grown into one of the largest business hubs in the world thanks to its business-friendly environment, financially rewarding regulations, and enticing business incentives. As a result, entrepreneurs...
Tips for Business Setup in Saudi Arabia
Company Formation in Saudi Arabia Is a Smart Idea Are you an entrepreneur who’s interested in starting a foreign-owned business in the Middle East? You’re certainly not alone. Business investors are entering the markets of Dubai and Abu Dhabi in droves, and they’re...
The Benefits of Hiring an Accounting and Bookkeeping Company in Dubai
Accounting and Bookkeeping Companies Starting a business in Dubai can be challenging, especially when managing finances and ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations. That's where accounting firms come in. Hiring an accounting firm in Dubai can bring many...
Why Set Up Your Company in the SHAMS Free Zone?
The SHAMS Free Zone Dubai is a bustling hub of business and innovation that has attracted entrepreneurs and investors from all corners of the world. With its welcoming business environment and thriving economy, it's no surprise that Dubai is a top choice for both...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news