Business set up in SAIF Zone
SAIF Zone: The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) offers unbelievable trade incentives to its investors. Today the SAIF-Zone is a host to 5000 companies from 62 countries engaged in various activities. There are several business activities such as import and export, IT services, media, logistics, consumer durable, trading, publishing, advertising, etc.
Types of licenses available in SAIF Zone
Following are the types of licenses available in SAIF-Zone
- Commercial license
- General trading license
- Industrial license
- Service license
What are the facilities available in SAIF Zone?
Following are the facilities available in SAIF – Zone
- Industrial Park
- Land on Lease
- Prebuilt Warehouse
- Temporary Warehouse
- SAIF Zone Labor Accommodation
Some of the benefits of setting up a business in SAIF Zone are as following below
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No import & export duties
- No need to paid share capital
- Sponsorship and also visas for all staff
- 24 x 7 operational freedom
- Wide range of facilities
- Facility rental protection
The time frame required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Documents required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone
For opening a branch in SAIF-Zone is mentioned below
- Application Form (Filled up)
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months.
- Last two years balance Sheet.
- Passport copy of the Owners/Managers
- Project Summary
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE embassy from the country of Origin)
- Board resolution to start a branch in the SAIF-Zone (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- power of attorney (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- Certificate of incorporation (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
For starting a new company in SAIF Zone is following below
- Application form
- Project Summary
- Passport copy of the Owners / Managers
- A minimum Company Capital of AED 150,000/- to be deposited in any bank in UAE (can be withdrawn in a few days)
- If your current company is one of the shareholders in the FZC or owner of the FZE then in that case all the company documents (attested) as mentioned for the branch (such as MOA, AOA, Board resolution and Certificate of incorporation) are also required.
If you are planning to setup a business in SAIF-Zone then Contact MSZ Consultancy, we will assist you to set up your company in SAIF Zone.
For further information, contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Drop us a line at email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Business Growth in the UAE In recent years, the UAE has emerged as a global leader in commerce and trade, with investors from all over the world traveling to the region to conduct business. For these small to midsize enterprises (SMEs), there has never been a better...
Changes in UAE Residency Rules Dubai, being one of the most popular emirates in the UAE, often has specific regulations related to visit visas and residency. These rules can include duration of stay, requirements for obtaining or renewing visas, and potential pathways...
Dubai’s Logistics Sector: A Market in Growth Mode The landscape of Dubai's logistics sector is undergoing a massive transformation thanks to the rapid growth of online retail commerce. This surge in e-commerce activities, both locally and globally, has spurred a wave...
Mainland Company Setup in Dubai Mainland business setup in Dubai offers a range of opportunities for entrepreneurs looking to establish a strong presence in the UAE. Thanks to its strategic geographic location and business-positive environment, the region has grown...
Emiratization Rule UAE The UAE has recently made efforts to bolster its local workforce through a series of amendments to its Emiratization rules. This strategic move is part of a broader Emiratization campaign to enhance the employment prospects for Emirati nationals...
Internal Business Audits in the UAE If you’re a business owner in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), you’re likely already familiar with internal business audits. These regular audits are a requirement for certain businesses and are dedicated to ensuring the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news