Business set up in SAIF Zone
SAIF Zone: The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) offers unbelievable trade incentives to its investors. Today the SAIF-Zone is a host to 5000 companies from 62 countries engaged in various activities. There are several business activities such as import and export, IT services, media, logistics, consumer durable, trading, publishing, advertising, etc.
Types of licenses available in SAIF Zone
Following are the types of licenses available in SAIF-Zone
- Commercial license
- General trading license
- Industrial license
- Service license
What are the facilities available in SAIF Zone?
Following are the facilities available in SAIF – Zone
- Industrial Park
- Land on Lease
- Prebuilt Warehouse
- Temporary Warehouse
- SAIF Zone Labor Accommodation
Some of the benefits of setting up a business in SAIF Zone are as following below
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No import & export duties
- No need to paid share capital
- Sponsorship and also visas for all staff
- 24 x 7 operational freedom
- Wide range of facilities
- Facility rental protection
The time frame required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Documents required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone
For opening a branch in SAIF-Zone is mentioned below
- Application Form (Filled up)
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months.
- Last two years balance Sheet.
- Passport copy of the Owners/Managers
- Project Summary
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE embassy from the country of Origin)
- Board resolution to start a branch in the SAIF-Zone (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- power of attorney (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- Certificate of incorporation (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
For starting a new company in SAIF Zone is following below
- Application form
- Project Summary
- Passport copy of the Owners / Managers
- A minimum Company Capital of AED 150,000/- to be deposited in any bank in UAE (can be withdrawn in a few days)
- If your current company is one of the shareholders in the FZC or owner of the FZE then in that case all the company documents (attested) as mentioned for the branch (such as MOA, AOA, Board resolution and Certificate of incorporation) are also required.
If you are planning to setup a business in SAIF-Zone then Contact MSZ Consultancy, we will assist you to set up your company in SAIF Zone.
For further information, contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
In the UAE's highly competitive business environment, trademark registration is critical. Your company or brand's trademark is its identity. As a result, you must protect it from imitators who want to profit from your hard-earned reputation. This not only tarnishes...
Starting Your Business in Dubai with the Help of PRO Services Dubai has quickly grown from a smaller trading hub into an epicenter for global business operations. It's home to an economy that has persisted in the face of a global pandemic and remains a landscape...
Due to the global pandemic, the healthcare industry is quickly developing around the world. In fact, it is now one of the fastest-growing segments in the retail industry. This sector is immense, with a wide array of different industries available to potential...
Introducing Dubai’s CommerCity, an intelligent, quality-focused corporate ecosystem that supports innovation and cutting-edge technology Dubai’s CommerCity is the first and largest free zone dedicated entirely to e-commerce. Its primary focus is fostering the growth...
Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Retail Business in the UAE: From Supply & Demand to Trade Licenses
An Amazing Recovery: Retail Sales in the UAE to Hit $58 Billion by the End of 2021 The significant increase in retail sales can likely be attributed to rapidly increasing vaccination rates throughout the Emirates. Higher vaccination rates and fewer active Covid cases...
Abu Dhabi: The Manhattan of the Middle East If you are searching for a bustling city that's full of vibrancy and never-ending energy, then Abu Dhabi may just be your new favorite destination. Dubbed the "Manhattan of the Middle East," this city is populated with...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news