Business set up in SAIF Zone
SAIF Zone: The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) offers unbelievable trade incentives to its investors. Today the SAIF-Zone is a host to 5000 companies from 62 countries engaged in various activities. There are several business activities such as import and export, IT services, media, logistics, consumer durable, trading, publishing, advertising, etc.
Types of licenses available in SAIF Zone
Following are the types of licenses available in SAIF-Zone
- Commercial license
- General trading license
- Industrial license
- Service license
What are the facilities available in SAIF Zone?
Following are the facilities available in SAIF – Zone
- Industrial Park
- Land on Lease
- Prebuilt Warehouse
- Temporary Warehouse
- SAIF Zone Labor Accommodation
Some of the benefits of setting up a business in SAIF Zone are as following below
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No import & export duties
- No need to paid share capital
- Sponsorship and also visas for all staff
- 24 x 7 operational freedom
- Wide range of facilities
- Facility rental protection
The time frame required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Documents required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone
For opening a branch in SAIF-Zone is mentioned below
- Application Form (Filled up)
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months.
- Last two years balance Sheet.
- Passport copy of the Owners/Managers
- Project Summary
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE embassy from the country of Origin)
- Board resolution to start a branch in the SAIF-Zone (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- power of attorney (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- Certificate of incorporation (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
For starting a new company in SAIF Zone is following below
- Application form
- Project Summary
- Passport copy of the Owners / Managers
- A minimum Company Capital of AED 150,000/- to be deposited in any bank in UAE (can be withdrawn in a few days)
- If your current company is one of the shareholders in the FZC or owner of the FZE then in that case all the company documents (attested) as mentioned for the branch (such as MOA, AOA, Board resolution and Certificate of incorporation) are also required.
If you are planning to setup a business in SAIF-Zone then Contact MSZ Consultancy, we will assist you to set up your company in SAIF Zone.
For further information, contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Drop us a line at email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The Golden Visa: An Overview In 2019, the United Arab Emirates, in a bid to draw in foreign residents and expand businesses in the region, implemented a new 5 or 10 year residential visa system to allow foreign owners to work, live, and study in the UAE without the...
IFZA One of the Leading Free Zones in the UAE IFZA, or The International Free Zone Authority, remains one of the most cost-effective solutions for business setup in the UAE. Their focus on hosting a wide variety of business activities under a single license while...
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been a bastion for businesses for decades, with thousands of companies flocking to the region to conduct business. And despite the effects of the pandemic, the rate of growth is expected to pick back up in 2021. There has never been...
There are very few things on Earth that are as immediately striking as the city skyline of Dubai. From the beautiful blue waters of the gulf to the sparkling tower of Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, the city has developed an aesthetic that is envied by every major city in the...
What is a Special Purpose Vehicle? No, it's not a Land Rover or some four-wheel-drive made for a specialized purpose like traveling in snow or driving through standing water. In fact, it really has nothing to do with transportation at all. Instead, it's a legal entity...
Foreign Aspirants Can Now Launch Their UAE Business Venture with 100% Ownership Yep, you read that headline right. Foreign business aspirants can now launch their dream venture in the UAE while retaining 100% business ownership! And this also means that 100% UAE...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news