Business set up in SAIF Zone
SAIF Zone: The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) offers unbelievable trade incentives to its investors. Today the SAIF-Zone is a host to 5000 companies from 62 countries engaged in various activities. There are several business activities such as import and export, IT services, media, logistics, consumer durable, trading, publishing, advertising, etc.
Types of licenses available in SAIF Zone
Following are the types of licenses available in SAIF-Zone
- Commercial license
- General trading license
- Industrial license
- Service license
What are the facilities available in SAIF Zone?
Following are the facilities available in SAIF – Zone
- Industrial Park
- Land on Lease
- Prebuilt Warehouse
- Temporary Warehouse
- SAIF Zone Labor Accommodation
Some of the benefits of setting up a business in SAIF Zone are as following below
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No import & export duties
- No need to paid share capital
- Sponsorship and also visas for all staff
- 24 x 7 operational freedom
- Wide range of facilities
- Facility rental protection
The time frame required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Documents required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone
For opening a branch in SAIF-Zone is mentioned below
- Application Form (Filled up)
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months.
- Last two years balance Sheet.
- Passport copy of the Owners/Managers
- Project Summary
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE embassy from the country of Origin)
- Board resolution to start a branch in the SAIF-Zone (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- power of attorney (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- Certificate of incorporation (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
For starting a new company in SAIF Zone is following below
- Application form
- Project Summary
- Passport copy of the Owners / Managers
- A minimum Company Capital of AED 150,000/- to be deposited in any bank in UAE (can be withdrawn in a few days)
- If your current company is one of the shareholders in the FZC or owner of the FZE then in that case all the company documents (attested) as mentioned for the branch (such as MOA, AOA, Board resolution and Certificate of incorporation) are also required.
If you are planning to setup a business in SAIF-Zone then Contact MSZ Consultancy, we will assist you to set up your company in SAIF Zone.
For further information, contact us: +971589827842/+97142297508 or Drop us a line at email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Business setup in Dubai is an excellent idea due to its world-class infrastructure, incredible opportunities for entrepreneurs, and a high standard of living. The UAE is one of the most vibrant cities and it has mastered the art of starting a business in the UAE...
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is not only the best free zone in Dubai and UAE, but it has been declared as the best free zone in the entire world. The reason behind attaining this status is the opportunities and advantages available to various businesses....
The Department of Economic Development (DED) gives different kinds of licenses to businesses in Dubai. Trading activities require a commercial license; Manufacturing activities require an Industrial license and for professional activities, a professional license is...
Obtaining a UAE family visa is fairly simple but the procedure can be complex if not connected with the appropriate channels and followed the rules. There are different requirements for every type of visa. In Dubai, the visa process is managed by the General...
The UAE is a booming economy and is growing rapidly across the globe. However there often arises a difficulty for entrepreneurs in deciding whether to choose a trade license or a freelance license to start its business. This can be decided by taking into consideration...
Dubai is one of the leading destinations and unprecedented global ambition. Its a region for top trading and entrepreneurship. It attracts businessmen from all around the world. Over the last few years, UAE has become a major access point for foreign investments in...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.