Business set up in SAIF Zone
SAIF Zone: The Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) offers unbelievable trade incentives to its investors. Today the SAIF-Zone is a host to 5000 companies from 62 countries engaged in various activities. There are several business activities such as import and export, IT services, media, logistics, consumer durable, trading, publishing, advertising, etc.
Types of licenses available in SAIF Zone
Following are the types of licenses available in SAIF-Zone
- Commercial license
- General trading license
- Industrial license
- Service license
What are the facilities available in SAIF Zone?
Following are the facilities available in SAIF – Zone
- Industrial Park
- Land on Lease
- Prebuilt Warehouse
- Temporary Warehouse
- SAIF Zone Labor Accommodation
Some of the benefits of setting up a business in SAIF Zone are as following below
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No import & export duties
- No need to paid share capital
- Sponsorship and also visas for all staff
- 24 x 7 operational freedom
- Wide range of facilities
- Facility rental protection
The time frame required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone will range from 2 to 4 weeks.
Documents required for setting up a company in SAIF Zone
For opening a branch in SAIF-Zone is mentioned below
- Application Form (Filled up)
- Bank Statement for the last 3 months.
- Last two years balance Sheet.
- Passport copy of the Owners/Managers
- Project Summary
- Memorandum of Association and also Article of Association (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE embassy from the country of Origin)
- Board resolution to start a branch in the SAIF-Zone (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- power of attorney (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
- Certificate of incorporation (attested from the ministry of Foreign affairs in UAE and also UAE Embassy from the country of Origin)
For starting a new company in SAIF Zone is following below
- Application form
- Project Summary
- Passport copy of the Owners / Managers
- A minimum Company Capital of AED 150,000/- to be deposited in any bank in UAE (can be withdrawn in a few days)
- If your current company is one of the shareholders in the FZC or owner of the FZE then in that case all the company documents (attested) as mentioned for the branch (such as MOA, AOA, Board resolution and Certificate of incorporation) are also required.
If you are planning to setup a business in SAIF-Zone then Contact MSZ Consultancy, we will assist you to set up your company in SAIF Zone.
For further information, contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Drop us a line at email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news