Start a mobile app business in UAE
If you want to start a Mobile app business in UAE then here is everything you need to know.
Suitable option for setting up a mobile app business in UAE is Free zone only. There is no UAE mainland license on offer for this type of company.
Following are the most suitable Free Zone for Mobile app business due to its nature of the Free Zone.
- Dubai Internet City (DIC) is most appropriate free zone for setting up a Mobile app Business in Dubai.
- Fujairah Creative City Free Zone is more affordable option for Setting up a Mobile app Business in Dubai.
- If you select the Dubai Internet City (DIC) to setup then require additional paperwork such as detailed business plan and a certificate of incorporation
- Fujairah Creative City is generally light on paperwork; and not required paid-up share capital, an annual audit or any formal bookkeeping.
- Both Dubai Internet City (DIC) and Fujairah Creative City offers flexi-desk packages.
- And also the DIC offers the opportunity to apply for one visa per eight square meters of office space.
- Also, the Fujairah Creative City offers freelancer and single owner packages.
- Both free zones are allowed more than one shareholder for company formation.
- And also you can apply for multiple visas under their respective flexi-desk packages (up to six in the case of Fujairah Creative City).
For further information, Contact us: +971589827842 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is one of the major business locations for businessmen and entrepreneurs. UAE is considered to be one of the most popular trading ports around the world. Starting a general trading business in Dubai is going to be beneficial for entrepreneurs. However, there are...
Dubai is one of the most attractive markets in the region for retailers with growth opportunities in the UAE. Setting up a retail shop in Dubai can be very advantageous and growth-oriented for entrepreneurs and business people. To start a retail shop in Dubai, there...
The foodstuff trading business is growing drastically in Dubai. If you are planning to start this business in Dubai then you have made the right decision, due to its immense potential as most of the food supplies in the UAE are exported imported, packed and...
To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an...
Dubai holds the first position in the business professional list. Due to its tax-free norms and ease of doing business, it attracts international investors dealing in any business industry. To start a business in Dubai is one of the perfect options for entrepreneurs...
Local Sponsor in UAE refers to local service agents and nominee shareholders in mainland companies with foreign investments. It is mandatory that a sponsor has to be a UAE national. A local sponsor in the UAE acts as a sleeping partner in your business who has to own...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.