Start a mobile app business in UAE
If you want to start a Mobile app business in UAE then here is everything you need to know.
Suitable option for setting up a mobile app business in UAE is Free zone only. There is no UAE mainland license on offer for this type of company.
Following are the most suitable Free Zone for Mobile app business due to its nature of the Free Zone.
- Dubai Internet City (DIC) is most appropriate free zone for setting up a Mobile app Business in Dubai.
- Fujairah Creative City Free Zone is more affordable option for Setting up a Mobile app Business in Dubai.
- If you select the Dubai Internet City (DIC) to setup then require additional paperwork such as detailed business plan and a certificate of incorporation
- Fujairah Creative City is generally light on paperwork; and not required paid-up share capital, an annual audit or any formal bookkeeping.
- Both Dubai Internet City (DIC) and Fujairah Creative City offers flexi-desk packages.
- And also the DIC offers the opportunity to apply for one visa per eight square meters of office space.
- Also, the Fujairah Creative City offers freelancer and single owner packages.
- Both free zones are allowed more than one shareholder for company formation.
- And also you can apply for multiple visas under their respective flexi-desk packages (up to six in the case of Fujairah Creative City).
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248