Shams Free ZoneSharjah Media City (Shams) was formed in 2017. The Shams Free zone is hub for innovation in the creative and also media industries. The Shams free zone is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the UAE.
Types of companies in Shams Free Zone
- Shams Limited Liability Company
- Shams branch Company Setup
Types of licenses available in Shams
- Industrial License
- Service License
- Trading License
- Wholesale and Retail
- Services and Consultancy
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Shams
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Free transfer of funds and also others
- Physical presence of company owner is not required to incorporate a new company
- No need for annual audit or paid up share capital and also no need of NOC to start your own company
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- Allows opening of corporate bank account and also flexible visa allocation
- Inexpensive workforce and also easy recruitment procedures
- Vast activities covering Services, trading and also Industrial licenses with multiple visas
- Quick and also simple registration process
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is one of the most attractive markets in the region for retailers with growth opportunities in the UAE. Setting up a retail shop in Dubai can be very advantageous and growth-oriented for entrepreneurs and business people. To start a retail shop in Dubai, there...
The foodstuff trading business is growing drastically in Dubai. If you are planning to start this business in Dubai then you have made the right decision, due to its immense potential as most of the food supplies in the UAE are exported imported, packed and...
To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an...
Dubai holds the first position in the business professional list. Due to its tax-free norms and ease of doing business, it attracts international investors dealing in any business industry. To start a business in Dubai is one of the perfect options for entrepreneurs...
Local Sponsor in UAE refers to local service agents and nominee shareholders in mainland companies with foreign investments. It is mandatory that a sponsor has to be a UAE national. A local sponsor in the UAE acts as a sleeping partner in your business who has to own...
The main agenda of the branch office is to promote and market the products/services of the parent company, finalize agreements and offer services to its customers. Branch in Dubai is ideal for regulated industries like banking, financial services, and industries....
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.