Shams Free Zone
Sharjah Media City (Shams) was formed in 2017. The Shams Free zone is hub for innovation in the creative and also media industries. The Shams free zone is one of the most cost-effective free zones in the UAE.
Types of companies in Shams Free Zone
- Shams Limited Liability Company
- Shams branch Company Setup
Types of licenses available in Shams
- Industrial License
- Service License
- Trading License
- Wholesale and Retail
- Services and Consultancy
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in Shams
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Free transfer of funds and also others
- Physical presence of company owner is not required to incorporate a new company
- No need for annual audit or paid up share capital and also no need of NOC to start your own company
- No restriction on hiring foreign employees
- Allows opening of corporate bank account and also flexible visa allocation
- Inexpensive workforce and also easy recruitment procedures
- Vast activities covering Services, trading and also Industrial licenses with multiple visas
- Quick and also simple registration process
For further details, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Opportunity Awaits, But Experience is Paramount to Success With an ever-evolving business market, Abu Dhabi is quickly becoming one of the premier destinations for entrepreneurs and investors searching for lucrative endeavors. The region has worked to develop a...
Statutory Audits in the UAE Statutory audit requirements in Dubai are integral to ensuring financial transparency, accountability, and regulatory compliance for businesses operating in the region. The UAE has established an expansive legal framework that requires all...
UAE Labor Laws If you’re an entrepreneur interested in company formation in the UAE, one of the first things you’ll need to do is become familiar with the local labor laws. These labor laws cover a range of aspects, including working hours, leave entitlements,...
The UAE, with its thriving economy and diverse workforce, has a well-defined set of employment laws that safeguard the rights of both employers and employees. These laws establish rules surrounding wages, employment contracts, and potential disputes, creating a...
Free Zones Dubai If you're an investor who's eyed the benefits of business setup in UAE, you've already performed ample research on Dubai Free Zones and the advantages they offer. These business jurisdictions are independent sectors that provide a wide range of...
New UAE Healthcare Industry Laws With an eye toward the future, the UAE has made bold moves in updating the rules and regulations in their healthcare industry. These new regulations mark a tightened grip on unlicensed healthcare practices that aim to cement the...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news