Tourism License Dubai
Tourism License Dubai – In order to start a travel and tourism business in Dubai, you need to obtain a travel and tourism license from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
What are the types of tourism license available in Dubai?
According to the activity of tourism business, there are three main types of tourism licenses available in Dubai.
- Outbound tour operator
- Inbound tour operator
- Travel agent
For the outbound tour operator
- This license holder mainly assists people visiting to other countries from UAE.
- It allows a company to organize trips in Dubai as well as outside Dubai.
- Visa for the outbound tour operator is helpful to work inside as well as outside the country.
For the inbound tour operator
- This license permits operator to organize trips within the Dubai for visitors.
- This type of license permits the operator to organize global conferences and exhibitions.
For the travel agents
- This license holder can sell air tickets outside the country and also offer visit visa to customers.
What are the important documents for obtaining travel and tourism license in Dubai?
- Filled application form
- Applicant’s passport copy
- Also, Clean criminal record certificate regarding the owner and manager of a company
- Reports for the economic feasibility of the project.
Recently, the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has announced a new rule to make the license approval process simpler and easier for the tourism companies.
- Before, bank guarantee of AED 100,000 to AED 200,000 was required for all licenses such as outbound tour operator, inbound tour operator and travel agent. But this condition is not applicable now anymore.
- Minimum 300 sq. ft space required for obtaining tourism license in Dubai.
- Before, the documents like educational certificates and experience letter of company’s manager; was a mandatory requirement. But now these documents are not required.
Definitely, all these positive changes will make the whole licensing process of tourism business simpler and cost-effective.
For further information, contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news