Tourism License Dubai
Tourism License Dubai – In order to start a travel and tourism business in Dubai, you need to obtain a travel and tourism license from the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM).
What are the types of tourism license available in Dubai?
According to the activity of tourism business, there are three main types of tourism licenses available in Dubai.
- Outbound tour operator
- Inbound tour operator
- Travel agent
For the outbound tour operator
- This license holder mainly assists people visiting to other countries from UAE.
- It allows a company to organize trips in Dubai as well as outside Dubai.
- Visa for the outbound tour operator is helpful to work inside as well as outside the country.
For the inbound tour operator
- This license permits operator to organize trips within the Dubai for visitors.
- This type of license permits the operator to organize global conferences and exhibitions.
For the travel agents
- This license holder can sell air tickets outside the country and also offer visit visa to customers.
What are the important documents for obtaining travel and tourism license in Dubai?
- Filled application form
- Applicant’s passport copy
- Also, Clean criminal record certificate regarding the owner and manager of a company
- Reports for the economic feasibility of the project.
Recently, the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has announced a new rule to make the license approval process simpler and easier for the tourism companies.
- Before, bank guarantee of AED 100,000 to AED 200,000 was required for all licenses such as outbound tour operator, inbound tour operator and travel agent. But this condition is not applicable now anymore.
- Minimum 300 sq. ft space required for obtaining tourism license in Dubai.
- Before, the documents like educational certificates and experience letter of company’s manager; was a mandatory requirement. But now these documents are not required.
Definitely, all these positive changes will make the whole licensing process of tourism business simpler and cost-effective.
For further information, contact us: +971 52 544 1248 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The United Arab Emirates is known around the world for its business-friendly environment. Over the years, the country has put new rules and regulations into place to attract foreign investors, and it has paid off big time! Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the...
There’s no doubt that the pandemic has impacted the way that businesses operate. Business owners in Dubai and from all around the world had to change their structure and uncover new opportunities to succeed during the pandemic.
Officials in the UAE are hoping for an explosion of foreign investment, that’s because they’ve revamped their company laws to allow foreign investors to fully own local companies without the need of an Emirati sponsor. This is a huge deal for foreign entrepreneurs!
If you’re thinking of starting a business in Dubai, you can’t go wrong with a travel agency. The tourism industry is booming due to the popular shopping spots, stunning architecture, dining,
If you’re a female entrepreneur, the United Arab Emirates is the place to be. That’s because the country offers greater gender equality than any other country in the region. And women entrepreneurs are noticing because now, more than ever before, women are taking...
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news