Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone
Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone provides extensive warehousing and completely serviced office solutions to the business sectors including aviation, aerospace, and also logistics. The Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ) offers simple and also an efficient procedures for setting up a business within the free zone.
Company types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (corporate)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (natural/individual)
- Branch of a Foreign Company
- Branch of a Local Company
License types in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone (ADAFZ)
- Trade licenses
- Service licenses
- Light industrial licenses
Following are the required documents for setting a branch company in ADAFZ
For Initial approval
- Completed application form
- Business plan
- Copy of existing trade license
- Passport copies of the companies shareholder’s and also the manager
- Audited financial reports for corporate entity
- Application form for registration
- Board resolution (notarized and attested)
- Power of Attorney (notarized and attested)
- Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association (notarized and attested)
- Specimen signature of Manager (notarized and attested)
- Passport size photo of Manager (white background)
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in ADAFZ
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and proﬁt
- 24/7 security and also access to facilities
- Fast and also efficient cargo clearance services
- Independent regulations and also strategic location
- In-house IT and also telecommunications services
- Simple registration and also licensing processes
- Easy access to the regional markets
For furthermore information, Contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
UAE(United Arab Emirates) has seen an exponential growth over the years and has created a breeding ground for very many industries to flourish. When we think of UAE, our focus always shifts to the construction industry however it...
Abu Dhabi is one of the largest Emirates in the UAE which has infinite natural resources of oil and gas. The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] stores, refines, and distributes petrochemical products. Its vision is to bring the pioneering technologies to escalate...
Economic Substance Registration [ESR] is one of the initiatives established by the UAE with regards to the requirements of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development [OECD]. It is mainly introduced in countries with no corporate tax for complying with...
To start a driving school business in Dubai the entrepreneur needs to first obtain the license from the necessary authorities. You must also learn about the importance of a driver's license, identify the competition, and advertise your business. Certain rules and...
Dubai Knowledge Park commonly known as Dubai Village Park is a TECOM Free Zone. It is one of the best suited Free Zone for businessmen who are looking to establish human resource management. It is a unique business hub for entrepreneurs who are looking for business...
Dubai has become a training hub from all across the world. There are two different groups for Training Institute in Dubai; the former focuses on professional development and the latter focuses on institutes for children. Dubai is the fastest-growing population and...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news