- January 18, 2018
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, Free-zones in UAE, Pro Services in Dubai
Energy and Environment Park (ENPARK) was established in 2006 in Middle East’s leading commercial hub – Dubai. ENPARK is a member of TECOM Investments and is a dedicated free zone for clean energy and environmental technology.
ENPARK is regulated by Dubai, Technology & Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA). TECOM’s Government Services Operation (GSO) department is responsible for issuing visas and it also offers services, for example, immigration services, traffic, and postal services with its one-stop shop.
ENPARK aims to offer commercial & residential space, research centers, education and leisure facilities within a sustainable community. Companies operating in Enpark will be part of a fully integrated knowledge community offering opportunities for partnerships, networking and a comprehensive support system for success.
Enpark facilitates the following activities:
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency Equipments
- Air and Environment
- Water and Waste Water
- Recycling and Solid Waste
- Green Building
- Organic Products and Associations (Non-Profit Organizations)
Services and Amenities at Enpark:
- Consultancy services
- Provides of property management services
- Regional headquarters
- Hotels and leisure facilities
- Commercial license
Note: License of the company has to be renewed on annual basis. The penalty would be charged by the authority if the license is renewed after the expiry date.
Advantages and facilities of establishing a business in ENPARK:
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- A wide range of leasing options starting from small serviced offices widely known as Business Center which extends up to larger commercial offices and laboratories
- Nucleotide lab complex
- Du biotech business center land
Required documents include:
- Registration form
- Passport copies
- Business plan
- Financial plan
- Original bank letter