Establishing a Business in Energy and Environment Park (ENPARK)
Energy and Environment Park (ENPARK) was established in 2006 in Middle East’s leading commercial hub – Dubai. The ENPARK is a member of TECOM Investments and also is a dedicated free zone for clean energy and environmental technology.
ENPARK is regulated by Dubai, Technology & Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA). TECOM’s Government Services Operation (GSO) department is responsible for issuing visas and it also offers services, for example, immigration services, traffic, and postal services with its one-stop shop.
ENPARK aims to offer commercial & residential space, research centers, education and also leisure facilities within a sustainable community. Companies operating in Enpark will be part of a fully integrated knowledge community offering opportunities for partnerships, networking and also a comprehensive support system for success.
Enpark facilitates the following activities:
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Efficiency Equipments
- Air and Environment
- Water and Waste Water
- Recycling and Solid Waste
- Green Building
- Organic Products and Associations (Non-Profit Organizations)
Following are the Services and Amenities at Enpark:
- Consultancy services
- Provides of property management services
- Regional headquarters
- Hotels and also leisure facilities
- Commercial license
Note: License of the company has to be renewed on annual basis. The penalty would be charged by the authority if the license is renewed after the expiry date.
Following are the advantages and facilities of establishing a business in Energy and Environment Park (ENPARK):
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restriction
- Excellent infrastructure and also Excellent support services
- A wide range of leasing options starting from small serviced offices widely known as Business Center which extends up to larger commercial offices and also laboratories
- Nucleotide lab complex and also Du biotech business center land
Following are the Required documents to setup a business in ENPARK:
- Registration form
- Passport copies
- Business plan
- Financial plan
- Original bank letter
For furthermore details, Contact us +971 52 544 1248