The main agenda of the branch office is to promote and market the products/services of the parent company, finalize agreements and offer services to its customers. Branch in Dubai is ideal for regulated industries like banking, financial services, and industries. Every branch office cannot carry activities that its parent company does not permit.
How to set up a branch in Dubai?
- Appoint a local service agent (LSA) who will administer the chores of business such as licenses, fees, etc. The local service agent does not have to take part in the management and ownership of the business.
- Reserve a trade name for the branch in Dubai at the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Apply for initial approval from the Ministry of Economy (MOE)
- Finalize an office space for the branch once the license is approved by the authorities
- Open a corporate bank account
- Make necessary arrangements for visas and labor cards for the employees
- Register as a member of Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Proof of trade name reservation
- Application form for registration
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) of the parent company
- A copy of the certificate of incorporation of the parent company
- Passport copy of the director and local service agent
- NOC issued by the parent company
Benefits of setting up a branch office in the UAE
- 100% ownership
- Taxation benefits
- Flexibility to own a bank account
- Business privacy is maintained
- Low administrative burden
Setup your branch office in Dubai with the help of MSZ Consultancy!
Setting up a branch office in Dubai deals with a lot of formalities and documentation. Consulting an expert for this will be beneficial and cost-effective. MSZ Consultancy will provide you the perfect business solutions. Our team of experts will not only help you with the documentation but will also guide you with setting up a business effectively. Contact us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Dubai is one of the most attractive markets in the region for retailers with growth opportunities in the UAE. Setting up a retail shop in Dubai can be very advantageous and growth-oriented for entrepreneurs and business people. To start a retail shop in Dubai, there...
The foodstuff trading business is growing drastically in Dubai. If you are planning to start this business in Dubai then you have made the right decision, due to its immense potential as most of the food supplies in the UAE are exported imported, packed and...
To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an...
Dubai holds the first position in the business professional list. Due to its tax-free norms and ease of doing business, it attracts international investors dealing in any business industry. To start a business in Dubai is one of the perfect options for entrepreneurs...
Local Sponsor in UAE refers to local service agents and nominee shareholders in mainland companies with foreign investments. It is mandatory that a sponsor has to be a UAE national. A local sponsor in the UAE acts as a sleeping partner in your business who has to own...
Dubai is one of the most successful hubs for international trade in Europe and Asia. Its strategic location serves imports exports on a large scale. Dubai’s geographical location is a world-class infrastructure and makes it one of the best location to start an...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.