The main agenda of the branch office is to promote and market the products/services of the parent company, finalize agreements and offer services to its customers. Branch in Dubai is ideal for regulated industries like banking, financial services, and industries. Every branch office cannot carry activities that its parent company does not permit.
How to set up a branch in Dubai?
- Appoint a local service agent (LSA) who will administer the chores of business such as licenses, fees, etc. The local service agent does not have to take part in the management and ownership of the business.
- Reserve a trade name for the branch in Dubai at the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Apply for initial approval from the Ministry of Economy (MOE)
- Finalize an office space for the branch once the license is approved by the authorities
- Open a corporate bank account
- Make necessary arrangements for visas and labor cards for the employees
- Register as a member of Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Proof of trade name reservation
- Application form for registration
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) of the parent company
- A copy of the certificate of incorporation of the parent company
- Passport copy of the director and local service agent
- NOC issued by the parent company
Benefits of setting up a branch office in the UAE
- 100% ownership
- Taxation benefits
- Flexibility to own a bank account
- Business privacy is maintained
- Low administrative burden
Setup your branch office in Dubai with the help of MSZ Consultancy!
Setting up a branch office in Dubai deals with a lot of formalities and documentation. Consulting an expert for this will be beneficial and cost-effective. MSZ Consultancy will provide you the perfect business solutions. Our team of experts will not only help you with the documentation but will also guide you with setting up a business effectively. Contact us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The world’s most flourishing economies were not ready for the COVID 19 pandemic that has shunned every country’s normal routine. During these desperate times the primary goal of every country was to reduce the spread of the virus across the citizens and take care of...
When it comes to Mainland Company Formation, Limited Liability Formation in UAE is known to be one of the most developed business entities. There are three kinds of licenses to be issued for business setup in Mainland Company Formation in UAE, namely – Commercial,...
The industrial license in Dubai authorizes business or a company to perform industrial activities such as manufacturing, processing, and other activities in Dubai. To start any business operations in Dubai it is mandatory to obtain an industrial license. This license...
When it comes to senses, fragrance holds a unique place. Perfumes have the essence of bringing back the cherished moments. Perfume comes with a unique identification which is highly acknowledged in the UAE market. Commonly known as “Attar” which is a concentrated form...
Health and fitness are now trending in Dubai and is becoming a fashion in the UAE. Every individual whether local Emirate or ex-pat is working on achieving the goal of attaining the ideal condition of health. Which is giving rise to setting up a gym in Dubai and...
Today the world is fighting against the global pandemic coronavirus as we all know, has become the deadly virus and human threat across the globe. The world is fighting against it very strongly. In these times we need to understand the seriousness and work on...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.