The main agenda of the branch office is to promote and market the products/services of the parent company, finalize agreements and offer services to its customers. Branch in Dubai is ideal for regulated industries like banking, financial services, and industries. Every branch office cannot carry activities that its parent company does not permit.
How to set up a branch in Dubai?
- Appoint a local service agent (LSA) who will administer the chores of business such as licenses, fees, etc. The local service agent does not have to take part in the management and ownership of the business.
- Reserve a trade name for the branch in Dubai at the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Apply for initial approval from the Ministry of Economy (MOE)
- Finalize an office space for the branch once the license is approved by the authorities
- Open a corporate bank account
- Make necessary arrangements for visas and labor cards for the employees
- Register as a member of Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Proof of trade name reservation
- Application form for registration
- Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) of the parent company
- A copy of the certificate of incorporation of the parent company
- Passport copy of the director and local service agent
- NOC issued by the parent company
Benefits of setting up a branch office in the UAE
- 100% ownership
- Taxation benefits
- Flexibility to own a bank account
- Business privacy is maintained
- Low administrative burden
Setup your branch office in Dubai with the help of MSZ Consultancy!
Setting up a branch office in Dubai deals with a lot of formalities and documentation. Consulting an expert for this will be beneficial and cost-effective. MSZ Consultancy will provide you the perfect business solutions. Our team of experts will not only help you with the documentation but will also guide you with setting up a business effectively. Contact us today!