Offshore company formation in the UAE started at the beginning of 2013. Since then, the UAE has quickly transpired into most sought after business goals in the Middle East region. The prospering economy has put the country into being one of the most vital and quickly developing business and International Financial Centers universally.
Given the state of the art business infrastructure, fast-paced word, high standards of living and investor-friendly policies; it is not a surprise that a lot of people, as well as international companies, are choosing UAE to start not only their business headquarters yet also in many scenarios, their first decision of residence too.
The best region that offers the cheapest as well as affordable offshore company formation package in the UAE is Ajman free zone.
Ajman Free Zone – Cheapest and affordable Offshore Company formation
Ajman free zone was built up as well as given self-governing status in 1988 by the leader of Ajman His Highness Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuami. In 2014, because of the high demand, Ajman free zone included offshore company formation (also called International Business Company IBM) in the emirate of Ajman.
In a short amount of time, Ajman free zone turned into competitive jurisdiction in the UAE because of its wonderful operational service procedures and also an offshore company formation division that gives clear documentation procedure and affordable cost incorporation fee.
Advantages of Setting up an Offshore Business in Ajman Free Zone
- Offshore companies give asset protection. They are hard to find and offer further security against lawsuits.
- Ajman free zone gives complete anonymity and privacy to its offshore businesses. Financial investments as well as bank transactions are not unveiled and the names of the beneficiaries and shareholders of the company are not shared on the public record at all.
- The incorporation procedure of the Ajman offshore company is seamless as well as quick. If you have submitted the correct documents, then the company can be formed in just 3 working days.
- Ajman offshore business gives the advantage of tax optimization. Given the company is a taxpayer in the country of residence, Ajman offshore setup can help in reducing withholding rates on interests, royalties, and dividends.
- To set up an offshore company residence visa is not required.
- Ajman offshore company doesn’t need to lease or rent an office space
- There are no requirements to enroll with the Chamber of Commerce
- In an Ajman offshore setup, it is allowed for you to open as well as maintain a bank account in the UAE
- No requirement to submit an annual audit report
What are the Ajman Offshore License Activities?
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- General Trading
- Holding Company
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- International services
- Professional Services
- Property Owning
- Shipping and ship management companies
What are the documents required to set up an offshore company in Ajman?
- Application form
- Passport copy
- Proof of residence address
- Passport copies of the directors and shareholders
- Proof of residence address of the directors and shareholders
- Trade license copy
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of association
- Application of an offshore company setup
- Shareholders resolution
- Registered agent
Our experienced consultants will take care of the necessary documentation process for registering and licensing of Ajman offshore company. We at MSZ consultancy also assist in opening an offshore bank account in the UAE. If you are planning to set up an Ajman Offshore Company in the UAE, call us for detailed support and guidance.
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
UAE is the second-largest automotive market in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). Many entrepreneurs and investors are willing to start their auto parts store in Dubai as it is a reliable platform for building both local and international business. Today UAE...
Business set up in Ajman offers low set up costs and maintenance costs. Another key-sector in Ajman’s economy is the real estate sector that is very appealing to both local as well as foreign investors. Foreign companies are allowed to set up subsidiaries and Branch...
Starting a car wash company in Dubai is one of the best options entrepreneurs can prefer for its a booming sector in the UAE. With the number of car users increasing on a daily basis, the maintenance and cleaning of cars service have essentially grown. Every year the...
The number of businesses in Dubai is increasing every year, which also increases the demand for starting a recruitment agency in Dubai. The government support by permitting the License for a Private Employment Agencies Law in 2011 known as MR 1283, issued by the...
Web development company differs from the web design business. A web design company in Dubai creates layouts and visuals for a website owner. The web designer looks into the user interface and design while a web developer creates software and applications that power...
The process of setting up either a branch office or representative office is relatively the same but both these offices are different in their working. Difference between the Branch office and Representative office: A branch office can engage in commercial activities...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.