- May 10, 2018
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, FREEZONES IN UAE
Establishing a company in Abu Dhabi is simple and easy, provided you have obtained all the relevant credentials.
Investors and partners including foreign investors can either partner with a local investor or choose a free zone which permits 100% ownership.
Abu Dhabi offers 6 business license types,
- Commercial license
- Agricultural license
- Professional license
- Occupational license
- Industrial license and
- Tourism license
- Determine the activity and trade name for your business/company, followed by an approval from the DED in Abu Dhabi
- Obtain an approval from GDRFA, General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs if you are a foreign investor followed by an initial approval certificate which permits the obtainment of a business license.
Required Documents to get the initial approval:
Approved trade name, Copy of valid Emirates ID, The approval of the Department of Naturalization and Residence for foreign investors, Passport copy, Payment of prescribed fees.
Company types that can register under Abu Dhabi, (100% foreign company) –
- Free zone limited liability company
- A professional service companies
- A branch office
- A representative office
Other company types – Sole proprietorships, General and limited partnerships, Private and public joint stock companies, Limited liability companies, Subsidiaries and Branch offices.