UAE is bolstering development in every sector including the healthcare systems, the private sectors alike are recurrently upgrading to meet the international standards and also intended to create a world-class healthcare infrastructure.A drug rehabilitation center goals to help thousands of people dealing with drug addictions and also to create a safer place. Let’s know the departments involved in the establishment of Rehabilitation Centre:
- Department of Economic Development (DED),
- Dubai Land Department (RERA),
- Ministry of Labour (MOL),
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA),
- Dubai Municipality (DM)
- Ministry of Interior – DNRD
- Dubai Civil Defence (DCD),
- Dubai Courts etcetera
- A No Objection Certificate from Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is compulsory to present to DED for obtaining the Professional License of the Rehabilitation Centre,
- DHA has divided the rehabilitation activity into different categories based on medical professional’s specialty in medicine, physical or behavioral therapy and also psychiatry
- Trade Name Reservation and also Initial approval inquiry receipt from DED is applied.
- Then the center needs to enter into a tenancy agreement for the buildings and to get the Ejari from Dubai Land Department.
- Securing DHA Approval and NOC for the issuance of rehabilitation center’s license requires further documentation; and a floor plan as per guidelines of DHA Condition for Final approval:
- Inspection of the buildings is carried out as per the submitted and also approved floor plan.
- The Establishment Owner will appoint a medical director
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Plan your own logistics consultants business in Dubai Running a logistics business is a challenge, but starting a business where your goal is to help others run their own more efficiently such as a logistics consultancy is doubly challenging. You will need adequate...
The world’s most flourishing economies were not ready for the COVID 19 pandemic that has shunned every country’s normal routine. During these desperate times the primary goal of every country was to reduce the spread of the virus across the citizens and take care of...
When it comes to Mainland Company Formation, Limited Liability Formation in UAE is known to be one of the most developed business entities. There are three kinds of licenses to be issued for business setup in Mainland Company Formation in UAE, namely – Commercial,...
The industrial license in Dubai authorizes business or a company to perform industrial activities such as manufacturing, processing, and other activities in Dubai. To start any business operations in Dubai it is mandatory to obtain an industrial license. This license...
When it comes to senses, fragrance holds a unique place. Perfumes have the essence of bringing back the cherished moments. Perfume comes with a unique identification which is highly acknowledged in the UAE market. Commonly known as “Attar” which is a concentrated form...
Health and fitness are now trending in Dubai and is becoming a fashion in the UAE. Every individual whether local Emirate or ex-pat is working on achieving the goal of attaining the ideal condition of health. Which is giving rise to setting up a gym in Dubai and...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news
Request a call back
Would you like to speak to one of our business advisers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.