UAE is bolstering development in every sector including the healthcare systems, the private sectors alike are recurrently upgrading to meet the international standards and also intended to create a world-class healthcare infrastructure.
A drug rehabilitation center goals to help thousands of people dealing with drug addictions and also to create a safer place. Let’s know the departments involved in the establishment of Rehabilitation Centre:
- Department of Economic Development (DED),
- Dubai Land Department (RERA),
- Ministry of Labour (MOL),
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA),
- Dubai Municipality (DM)
- Ministry of Interior – DNRD
- Dubai Civil Defence (DCD),
- Dubai Courts etcetera
How to go about establishing a Rehabilitation Centre?
- A No Objection Certificate from Dubai Health Authority (DHA) is compulsory to present to DED for obtaining the Professional License of the Rehabilitation Centre,
- DHA has divided the rehabilitation activity into different categories based on medical professional’s specialty in medicine, physical or behavioral therapy and also psychiatry
- Trade Name Reservation and also Initial approval inquiry receipt from DED is applied.
- Then the center needs to enter into a tenancy agreement for the buildings and to get the Ejari from Dubai Land Department.
- Securing DHA Approval and NOC for the issuance of rehabilitation center’s license requires further documentation; and a floor plan as per guidelines of DHA Condition for Final approval:
- Inspection of the buildings is carried out as per the submitted and also approved floor plan.
- The Establishment Owner will appoint a medical director
For more details, contact us: +971 52 544 1248
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
One of the main advantages of doing business in the United Arab Emirates is the preferential tax treatment that businesses get. The UAE has a 0% corporate income tax for individuals and legal entities, which is ideal for anyone wanting to own their own business. But,...
If you’re looking for a place to set up a business, the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) is the place to be! The location is growing at such a rapid pace. There are over 15,000 registered businesses in the area, making it the largest free trade zone in the UAE....
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news