DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ATTAINING INSTANT TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAIYou can be applying through the Department of Economic Development (DED) or you can apply through a service centre as well. The documents differ according to the platform as well. If applying through DED, the process is quite hassle free as you only require the following:
- Business owner’s id is required in order to create an account to and get a UAE Pass Id.
- UAE residence/visit visa copy as well as emirates id of all foreign partners
- Passport copies of all partners
- No Object Certificate from the current sponsor of residence
- Passport copy and emirates of the local sponsor
COST OF APPLYING FOR INSTANT LICENSEThe cost of issuing a license, application, trade name license all depends upon the payment voucher that will be provided by the DED and may vary depending upon your business type but the general fees charged is AED 3,000 currently. NOTE: Due to covid-19, the government has lessened the fees to be charged at AED 250 for the initial year and from the 2nd year onwards 2.5% of the rent paid will be levied for renewal of the license. LOCAL SPONSOR FEES There will be sponsor fees charged separately depending upon the local sponsor of your business and the charge that was fixed after mutual negotiation. APPLICATION PROCESS
- Visit the DED e-services website and choose the option for Instant License
- Login with a UAE Pass ID created or as a guest and proceed to choose your business type based on the services you provide
- Choose the most fitting shareholding option followed by any 3 trade names.
- Provide the share capital that is injected into the business
- Fill the necessary application forms and submit the required documents as mentioned above.
- You will be issued a payment voucher based on which you can proceed to make the payment and get the license issued immediately
ADVANTAGES OF INSTANT LICENSE
- The application and issuing of the license will be completed within 24 hours
- It is financially viable and cost effective
- Entrepreneurs can start business with immediate effect
- Eliminates the hassle of having to submit multiple legal documents (MoA, Tenancy Contract)If you have any further queries or doubts in regards to setting up instant trade license then we at MSZ Consultancy can surely help you in avoiding the hassle and trouble. +971 52 544 1248 or drop us a line at email@example.com
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Due to the global pandemic, the healthcare industry is quickly developing around the world. In fact, it is now one of the fastest-growing segments in the retail industry. This sector is immense, with a wide array of different industries available to potential...
Introducing Dubai’s CommerCity, an intelligent, quality-focused corporate ecosystem that supports innovation and cutting-edge technology Dubai’s CommerCity is the first and largest free zone dedicated entirely to e-commerce. Its primary focus is fostering the growth...
Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Retail Business in the UAE: From Supply & Demand to Trade Licenses
An Amazing Recovery: Retail Sales in the UAE to Hit $58 Billion by the End of 2021 The significant increase in retail sales can likely be attributed to rapidly increasing vaccination rates throughout the Emirates. Higher vaccination rates and fewer active Covid cases...
Abu Dhabi: The Manhattan of the Middle East If you are searching for a bustling city that's full of vibrancy and never-ending energy, then Abu Dhabi may just be your new favorite destination. Dubbed the "Manhattan of the Middle East," this city is populated with...
Grow Your Business in the Tech Capital of the UAE! We live in a world that becomes more technologically advanced every day. It only makes sense that, as the digital world and the real world combine, our finances will get wrapped up in technology, too. After all, if...
Why You Should Start Your IT Business in Dubai’s Free Zones Dubai’s market has boomed in recent years thanks to the UAE government’s focus on transitioning its economy away from oil and toward tourism and business. This boom, in part, is thanks to the many free zones...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news