DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ATTAINING INSTANT TRADE LICENSE IN DUBAIYou can be applying through the Department of Economic Development (DED) or you can apply through a service centre as well. The documents differ according to the platform as well. If applying through DED, the process is quite hassle free as you only require the following:
- Business owner’s id is required in order to create an account to and get a UAE Pass Id.
- UAE residence/visit visa copy as well as emirates id of all foreign partners
- Passport copies of all partners
- No Object Certificate from the current sponsor of residence
- Passport copy and emirates of the local sponsor
COST OF APPLYING FOR INSTANT LICENSEThe cost of issuing a license, application, trade name license all depends upon the payment voucher that will be provided by the DED and may vary depending upon your business type but the general fees charged is AED 3,000 currently. NOTE: Due to covid-19, the government has lessened the fees to be charged at AED 250 for the initial year and from the 2nd year onwards 2.5% of the rent paid will be levied for renewal of the license. LOCAL SPONSOR FEES There will be sponsor fees charged separately depending upon the local sponsor of your business and the charge that was fixed after mutual negotiation. APPLICATION PROCESS
- Visit the DED e-services website and choose the option for Instant License
- Login with a UAE Pass ID created or as a guest and proceed to choose your business type based on the services you provide
- Choose the most fitting shareholding option followed by any 3 trade names.
- Provide the share capital that is injected into the business
- Fill the necessary application forms and submit the required documents as mentioned above.
- You will be issued a payment voucher based on which you can proceed to make the payment and get the license issued immediately
ADVANTAGES OF INSTANT LICENSE
- The application and issuing of the license will be completed within 24 hours
- It is financially viable and cost effective
- Entrepreneurs can start business with immediate effect
- Eliminates the hassle of having to submit multiple legal documents (MoA, Tenancy Contract)If you have any further queries or doubts in regards to setting up instant trade license then we at MSZ Consultancy can surely help you in avoiding the hassle and trouble. +971 52 544 1248 or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Why Dubai’s Property Market is Blowing Up Dubai’s real estate market is red hot right now, emerging from the massive economic downturn brought on by the Coronavirus pandemic. Foreign investors and travelers hoping to avoid lockdowns are spurring an enormous buying...
Why Abu Dhabi is the Newest Choice for Businesses Did you know that Abu Dhabi is slashing its business registration costs by 90%? In July, authorities have ramped up efforts to increase business in the region. Business setup fees in Abu Dhabi have are now cut to AED...
National Day: What is it and Why Does the UAE Celebrate? What is National Day? This holiday marks the anniversary of when the Emirates joined together to form the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in 1971. It's a day of grand celebrations that includes shows, air shows,...
An Introduction to Accounting Training Businesses in Dubai Are you planning to set up an accounting training center in the UAE? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Many investors travel to Dubai each year to take advantage of the region's favorable business...
The Aerospace Industry in the UAE The UAE is home to a flourishing aerospace industry that has quickly grown to become one of the largest markets in the world. The region has a strong demand for businesses that provide both civilian and military aircraft. And despite...
Growth in the UAE’s Bakery Industry Whether you’re an amateur baker or a legendary pro, many citizens of Dubai are finding a newfound interest in the art of baking. So it’s no surprise that many of these bakers are thinking of starting their own bakery. And while many...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news