To set up an industrial company in Dubai it requires various documentation procedures to be followed and is a tedious process. Industrial licenses are issued to the organizations that convert natural resources to finished goods. If you are planning to start an industrial company in Dubai with an aim to manufacture new products, semi-manufactured products then below are the steps to be followed:
Procedure to start an industrial company in Dubai and to obtain the industrial trade license:
- Choose an appropriate activity in terms of manufacturing product
- Choose a reliable local UAE sponsor (Partner) for company setup
- Submit the necessary documents to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for the name approval
- Sign the Memorandum of Association with notary public along with the local UAE sponsor
- Obtain NOC from the Ministry of Economy to get clearance for your industrial project and submit the required documents
- Opt for a proper warehouse to establish a manufacturing plant
- Obtain approval from Dubai’s municipality’s planning department for the industrial trade license
- Get NOC from the civil defense
- After getting all the approvals to submit the documents to the Department of Economic Development for obtaining a trade license
- Make the necessary payment and the license will be issued.
Why set up a business in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the major attractive regions for setting up a business, the reason being it is an incredibly welcoming and supporting business environment. Dubai is the main business hub for the Arabs and draws huge investments every year, driving the overall economy. In fact, there are various benefits to set up a business in Dubai:
- Vibrant Economy
- Low Tax
- Standard of living
- Startup Support
Be it any type of company formation, Business licensing in Dubai is a compulsory requirement. Since a license validates your company as a legal entity and defines you and your business enterprise.
Benefits of setting up an industrial company in the UAE
- 100% ownership
- Taxation benefits
- Flexibility to own a bank account
- Maintaining Business privacy
- Low administrative burden
Setup your industrial company in Dubai with the help of MSZ Consultancy!
Setting up an industrial company in Dubai deals with a lot of formalities and documentation. Consulting an expert for this will be beneficial and cost-effective. MSZ Consultancy will provide you the perfect business solutions. Our team of experts will not only help you with the documentation but will also guide you with setting up a business effectively. Contact us today!
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convalli quis ac lectus. Nulla quis lorem ut libero
Foreign-Owned Businesses in the UAE The UAE has always been a positive and financially rewarding destination for savvy entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. It features a friendly environment, tons of networking potential, and business-friendly regulations that take...
The RAK Free Zone The Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone has quickly grown to become one of the top business jurisdictions in the UAE for up-and-coming digital creators hoping to find success in the region. This hub is now firmly positioned as a strategic destination for...
Your Business and the Dubai Chamber of Commerce If you’re considering starting a business in Dubai, registering your business with the Dubai Chamber of Commerce is one of many approvals you’ll need to obtain. Registering your business with this organization is not...
Middle Eastern Mega Projects In recent years, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia have embarked on ambitious mega projects to bolster their economies and enhance their global standing. These projects, characterized by their massive scale and innovation,...
Business Growth in the UAE In recent years, the UAE has emerged as a global leader in commerce and trade, with investors from all over the world traveling to the region to conduct business. For these small to midsize enterprises (SMEs), there has never been a better...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news