Established in 1995, the Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF) is the first certified airport Free Zone in the world. With a well-developed infrastructure, the SAIF Zone is one of the most well-reputed Free Zones in the UAE. By initiating attractive tax-friendly benefits and offering complete ownership for businesses. This Free Zone offers plenty of options and opportunities, including the ability to connect with companies around the world and partner with others in an ever-evolving market.
Choosing to set up your business in Sharjah gives you access to superior incentives and services for aspiring entrepreneurs, with facilities that are specifically tailored to investors’ needs. Additionally, it provides businesses with a wide variety of locations for trading, logistics, and even manufacturing. The SAIF Free Zone’s jurisdiction is home to many business activities and offers incredible infrastructural luxuries such as office spaces, warehouses, and ample parking and storage. Between that and the low cost for labor and affordable on-site accommodations for your workforce, you’ll have plenty of opportunities for growth along with the room and structure needed to make it happen!
How to Set Up a Company in SAIF Zone
Dubai’s Department of Economic Development (DED) has designed company formation in the SAIF Zone to be streamlined and straightforward. Before applying, there are several important documents you’ll want to have handy. These include:
• Your Passport
• Passport-sized photo with a white background
• Proof of residential address, including phone number and email of the owner
• Completed business formation application form
Once you’ve submitted your application, you can expect to receive the following documents if you’ve been approved:
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Memorandum of Association
• Articles of Association
• Investment Service Agreement
• Lease Agreement
• Share Certificates
After your application has been approved, you will be notified regarding the release of your new trade license and your submitted documents.
The SAIF Zone company formation process may seem confusing for investors that are new to the region. But not to worry! MSZ Consultancy has a talented team of business experts to guide you through the business formation process. From preparing application forms and investors’ contracts to visa-related assistance and general business and legal consultations, MSZ can make your company set up an easy, painless process. Let us help you get back to the critical aspects of running a business!
The SAIF Free Zone is a highly attractive location to form your new company. Here, you’ll be provided with office spaces at affordable costs in a jurisdiction that has a long-standing reputation as one of the most business-friendly locations in all the Emirates. So give us a call today at +971 52 544 1248 and let our experienced business consultants help supercharge your investments!
MSZ Consultancy empowers you with an intuitive platform for business setup in the Sharjah Free Zone. Act now and fulfill your dreams of operating a successful business in one of the most promising sectors of the UAE!
1. Why is the SAIF Zone a good choice for my business?
Answer: There are many reasons that the SAIF Free Zone is a great place to form your new business. Let’s take a look at just a few!
• Complete ownership of your business
• Full repatriation of profits
• Easy transfer of funds with tax-free advantages
• No income or corporate tax responsibilities
• Fast license and visa processing for employees and investors alike
• Legal services, industrial parks, and security services
• Well-built infrastructure that includes clinics, transportation, petrol stations, restaurants, financial institutions, and more!
2. What is the setup process for starting a business in the SAIF Zone?
Answer: To apply for a business license in the SAIF Free Zone, you must:
• Submit an application form to the DED for the Sharjah Free Zone
• Prepare your Company’s Memorandum of Association and shareholder’s resolution
• Submit required documents and pay necessary fees
• Receive trade license
• Apply for a company establishment card
• Apply for residential and employee visas
• Open banking accounts and secure all other necessary clearances
3. What companies are part of the SAIF Free Zone?
Answer: The SAIF Free Zone is ideal for all types of businesses that partake in trading, service-based business, and industrial sectors, with an emphasis on the businesses size rather than activity type.
4. Do I need local sponsorship to invest in the SAIF Zone?
Answer: No! There are no sponsorship restrictions for owning a company in the SAIF Zone. This jurisdiction allows 100% ownership of your business without the need for any local sponsor involvement.
5. Does the SAIF Zone assist with purchasing office furniture and amenities for offices and warehouses?
Answer: Yes! The SAIF purchasing department will assist you in purchasing furniture and necessities at competitive rates.
6. Will the UAE government or Free Zone Authority provide financing for projects?
Answer: Currently, neither entity offers financial support for investments. However, with over 40 international banks in the region, potential investors have ample financial opportunities.