- May 4, 2018
- Posted by: MSZ Consultant
- Category: Business Setup, United Arab Emirates
Business set up in Ajman offers minimal establishment and maintenance cost, you can choose from mainland and free trade zone.
More about Mainland – A minimum of two partners and a maximum of 50 partners with at least 1 local partner are required to establish a business in the mainland, the local should bear 51% of share while the expat partner can bear 49% of share, business activities that are not permitted for an expat partner, banking, investments, and insurance.
- No currency restrictions
- No yearly auditing mandatory
- You can drive your company from any part of Ajman
- Flexibility to rent office anywhere
- Simple set up process.
- 100% repatriation of capital as well as profits
- Allow for conducting business in Ajman local market
- No limits to get employment visas
Also, Ajman free zone allows surplus ROI to foreign investors, Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) is the governing authority responsible for business licenses and company registration.
License types permitted under AFZA:
- Trade License
- Industrial License
- E-Commerce License
- Services License