Business Setup in Dubai Design District (D3)
Dubai Design District (D3) was established in 2013 to encourage growth and investment in markets like digital media, arts, design, fashion, luxury and also hospitality industries. The Dubai Design District (D3) is a hub for the creative industries, mainly those relating to fashion and design. Read more
Following are the benefits of setting up a company in D3
- 100% foreign ownership,
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits,
- Strategic Location and also world class business hub
- Simple legal framework and also company laws
- Full range of business activity options
- Low startup costs
- No currency restrictions,
- Straightforward setup
- Set up with multiple shareholders
- Offers best visa option
- Easily sponsor dependents
- Easy to arrange your corporate bank account
Required documents to setup a business in Dubai Design District
- Application form
- Details of shareholder’s
- Business plan and also proof of share capital
- Original Memorandum of Association and also Articles of Association
- Board resolution (attested and notarized)
- Passport copy and specimen signature of the manager and also the director
- NOC from residency visa sponsor
Find out how much it cost you to setup your Dream Business
Other Recent Blogs
The United Arab Emirates is in the spotlight for its booming economy, easy company establishment, and expansion. But when it comes to forming a company, if you don’t have stable funds, you won’t survive long. That’s where an investor comes into play. An investor is...
Dubai is known around the world for its thriving economy and business-friendly environment. And with benefits like a great infrastructure, strategic location, and tax breaks, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs’ dream of doing...
The process of establishing a business can be quite tedious with the infinite legal documents and never-ending queues but, with the introduction of instant trade license, business owners can apply and attain a trade license within a span of 24 hours. Trade license is...
As a trader, your license remains the original document that verifies your business as an official legal entity to function. Hence, it is very imperative to ensure that your license is always updated to avoid any hefty fees which will be levied if your license has...
UAE(United Arab Emirates) has seen an exponential growth over the years and has created a breeding ground for very many industries to flourish. When we think of UAE, our focus always shifts to the construction industry however it...
Abu Dhabi is one of the largest Emirates in the UAE which has infinite natural resources of oil and gas. The Abu Dhabi National Oil Company [ADNOC] stores, refines, and distributes petrochemical products. Its vision is to bring the pioneering technologies to escalate...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We’ll keep you updated on the latest trends and news